Annie takes to her bed after a disturbed night during which one of the Rovers' windows is cracked by drunks from the Graffiti Club. Ken worries what the neighbours will say when they read his passive article. The Yeatses return from honeymoon to the news that Winifred Willis has had a stroke and is in hospital. They visit her in Bury. Marion is stunned that she looks so frail. Des takes Bet out for a meal. She lets him think that she's ready to sleep with him again.
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Marion Yeats - Veronica Doran
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Tracy Langton - Christabel Finch
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and front room
- Corner Shop
- Unnamed restaurant
- Last appearance of Christabel Finch as Tracy Langton. The character was not seen again until 8th July 1985 when she was played by Holly Chamarette.
- TV Times synopsis: Returning from honeymoon, Marion and Eddie Yeats run straight into bad news. Bet Lynch and Des Foster get together again on a date - but this time things are different.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,548,000 viewers (3rd place).
|November 1983 episodes|
|← Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th
Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th →