Elsie starts to reassesses her life. Ken tells Mike that he won't take any more advertising for the club. Curly asks Emily if he could lodge with her. She agrees. Mike asks Deirdre to get Ken to take his advertising but she stands by Ken and tells him that he's got a nerve to ask her for help. Fred sees Eunice and her solicitor. She tells him that she's getting married again and wants all their pots and pans back. He hangs onto the colour TV but agrees to let her have everything back. Curly moves into No.3. Emily is happy to have someone around the house. Percy is put out to find Emily has taken Curly in as a lodger. Bob Statham lays into Ken for upsetting Mike. He demands they take the advertising and tells Ken to write a glowing report on the club as Mike is spending a lot of money with them.
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Weatherfield Recorder - Office
- TV Times synopsis: Ken tries to bar Mike from advertising his Graffiti Club in the Recorder. Percy Sugden disapproves of Emily's new lodger.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,675,000 viewers (1st place).
|November 1983 episodes|
|← Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th
Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th →