Eddie sports a black eye. Marion is upset to hear everyone now knows about the baby and he has a black eye. She breaks the news to Winifred Willis who is horrified but Marion tells her that she's not ashamed. Curly is thrilled to be stand-in as best man and Uncle Wilf gives Marion away. Jack chauffeurs them in a Limo. Hilda is proud to stand in for Eddie's mother. Norris Stephens makes it to the church just in time to be Eddie's best man so Curly is put out. Mike is put out to see Maggie and baby Mark at the service. Elsie is matron of honour. Marion is late when the Limo breaks down. She and Eddie are married at All Saints Church.
- Marion Willis - Veronica Doran
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Johnny Webb - Jack Smethurst
- Uncle Wilf - George Malpas
- Mrs Willis - Joan Scott
- Norris Stephens - Richard Walker
- Maggie Redman - Jill Kerman (Credited as "Maggie Dunlop")
- Mark Redman - Thomas Hawkeswood (Credited as "Baby, Thomas Hawkwood")
- Harry - Guy Nicholls
- Rev. Nuttall - John Horsley
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and Select
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen, front room and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- All Saints Church - Interior and exterior
- First appearance of Mark Redman, however the character would not be incorporated into the regular cast until 14th November 1999, when he was played by Paul Fox.
- TV Times synopsis: Here comes the bride - and it's Marion Willis.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,784,000 viewers (1st place).
|October 1983 episodes|
|← Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th
Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st →