Alf is horrified that Bet has no flat to return to. He suspects she knew all along that it was going to be demolished. The factory girls make Cleopatra an official union member. Mike can't believe it. Bet swears to Alf that she knew nothing of her flat's demolition. Emily works out the sewing room bonus and tells them they'll each get £10. Mike tells them that they'll only get £9 as Cleopatra has to have an equal share which will go "in the kitty"! Bet tries to win Alf's sympathy by pretending to leave but he discovers her bags are empty. He admires her cheek and agrees to her staying in the flat. Rita tells Len that she really would like to have No.7. He promises to put the money they make from No.7 into a building society and offers to redecorate their bedroom.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Sharon Gaskell - Tracie Bennett
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop - Shop and back room
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room
- This episode was transmitted at 7.00pm due to coverage of the World Cup.
- TV Times synopsis: Will Bet Lynch succeed in getting new digs?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,150,000 viewers (3rd place).
|June 1982 episodes|
|← Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th
Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th →