Auntie Edie goes away for a few days and Mavis doesn't want to sleep in an empty house. Emily invites her to stay at No.3. Ernie is annoyed as it's their fourth wedding anniversary. Ray tells Deirdre he's doing a foreigner but really goes to a charity stag night at the Gatsby Club with Alf. Ernie agrees to join them. Annie considers putting on a Street mastermind competition. Ernie gets drunk and is used as a prop by a stripper. The brewery promise a prize to Annie. Deirdre feels sorry for Ray working not knowing he is catching strippers' bras. The Gatsby is raided by the police.
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Gig Prince - Bernard Wrigley
- Fatima - Vicky Day
- Fifi LaTouche - Cindy Truman
- Det. Insp. Conroy - John Pickles
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 20 Victoria Street - Upstairs flat
- Gatsby Club
- William Tarmey appears as an extra in scenes in the Rovers over three years before making his debut as Jack Duckworth.
- TV Times synopsis: What happens when Ray, Alf and Ernest have a naughty night out?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 4,570,000 homes (chart placing unknown. This Easter Monday episode was the lowest-rated edition of the year.
|April 1976 episodes|
|← Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th
Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th →