Rita is certain Bet and Len won't last long. Billy decides not to tell Annie he's going to pay for the wedding and not Blanche. Len refuses to commit himself to Bet; he just wants her at the moment. She tells him she'd like them to live together. When it is clear he wants the occasional one-night stand she tells him she's having none of it. Annie is horrified that Billy is to foot the bill. She announces the date to the regulars. Steve Baker arrives looking for Bet.
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Deirdre Hunt - Anne Kirkbride
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Malcolm Hebden makes his final pre-Norris Cole appearance as Carlos.
- TV Times synopsis: Bet finds out that Len doesn't share her ideas on togetherness…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,086,000 homes (17th place). This somewhat low figure in comparison to surrounding episodes is explained by this edition being transmitted on Easter Monday - a public holiday.
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 1970-1979, released on 25th July 2005.
|March 1975 episodes|
|← Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th
Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st →