Dave Smith tells Lucille he's going to set the heavies onto Frank. Lucille advises Bet to warn Frank. Stan's hole takes on gigantic proportions. He begins to worry what Hilda will say. Bet warns Frank but it is too late; Dave and his men arrive and advise her to leave.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,900,000 homes (6th place).
|September 1971 episodes|
|← Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th
Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th →