Part One: Bernie asks Joseph where he got the money. Tim wrong-foots Sally by revealing that he was waiting for her, reminding his wife that the tracker app works both ways. Mrs Crawshaw thanks Summer for bringing the upskirting to her attention and assures her and Amy that she'll be talking to the governors about a policy change. Imran suggest to Craig that he uses police resources to trace the crutch's owner. Yasmeen is furious to find Zeedan working at Speed Daal. Joseph tells Bernie that Clint paid him a cut of the reward money. Bernie bursts into the shop as Dev is transferring the £32k and demands an explanation from Clint. Zeedan accuses Yasmeen of putting her feud ahead of the family business and warns her about giving Stu too much responsibility. She refuses to take business advice from a money launderer. Clint admits that Joseph was already on his way home when he spotted him and he bribed him to let him take the credit. He offers Bernie half of the reward money if she doesn't go to the police.
Part Two: A sickened Bernie turns Clint down. Stu hears Yasmeen calling Zeedan a money launderer and offers her his ear if she wants to talk. Tim convinces Sally that he isn't having an affair but doesn't take the opportunity to tell her about the op. They profess their love for each other. Chesney resigns himself to working a second job. Gemma refuses to let him. Their dilemma causes Bernie to wonder if she did the right thing turning Clint down. Leanne offers Zeedan a job at the bistro. He refuses to take it as they're technically in competition. Amy and Summer are less than impressed when they read an alert from the school advising girls to wear shorts underneath their skirts. The girls agree that they need to fight the decision, with even Tracy giving them her full support. Craig tells Emma and Faye that he's sent the crutch to the lab to have it tested for fingerprints. Shona confides in Abi how she's noticed that Tim and Aggie have been spending a lot of time together recently. Bernie buys a tablet for Joseph for £150. Dev apologises for earlier and assures Bernie that he genuinely likes her. She masks her guilt when she sees Clint enter.
- Chesney Brown - Sam Aston
- Bernie Winter - Jane Hazlegrove
- Joseph Brown - William Flanagan
- Gemma Winter - Dolly-Rose Campbell
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
- Craig Tinker - Colson Smith
- Emma Brooker - Alexandra Mardell
- Summer Spellman - Harriet Bibby
- Zeedan Nazir - Qasim Akhtar
- Alya Nazir - Sair Khan
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- Abi Webster - Sally Carman
- Amy Barlow - Elle Mulvaney
- Tracy McDonald - Kate Ford
- Stu Carpenter - Bill Fellows
- Imran Habeeb - Charlie De Melo
- Yasmeen Metcalfe - Shelley King
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Shona Platt - Julia Goulding
- Coronation Street - Main street view and ginnel
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Viaduct Street
- Viaduct Bistro
- 19a Rosamund Street - Living room/kitchen
- Roy's Rolls
- Speed Daal
- Chariot Square Hotel - Bar
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew. Exceptions were occasionally made for instances in which characters were required to be in close contact. These were made in accordance with the rules by employing measures such as more frequent testing and cast members bubbling up together prior to recording.
- Last appearance of Zeedan Nazir until 29th April 2022.
- A dissatisfied customer leaving Speed Daal is uncredited although she has a line of dialogue.
- TV Times synopsis: Shona fuels Abi's doubts about Tim and Aggie.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,302,000 viewers (16th place).
|January 2022 episodes|
|← Mon 3rd (1 2) • Tue 4th • Wed 5th (1 2) • Mon 10th (1 2)
Wed 12th (1 2) • Fri 14th • Mon 17th (1 2) • Wed 19th (1 2)
Fri 21st • Mon 24th (1 2) • Wed 26th (1 2) • Fri 28th • Mon 31st (1 2) →