Part One: Roy apologises to Nina for suggesting that she was responsible for Natasha's death and assures her that she means the world to him. Nina is relieved that she hasn't wrecked their relationship. Imran and Toyah leave dozens of messages for Laura in order to confirm that Kelly is with her. Sally convenes an emergency meeting of the Christmas market planning committee after Roy drops out. Roy asks Abi to sell the Woody for him. Nick and Leanne take Sam for his first session with the psychologist. Debbie offers Faye her job back at the bistro. Faye accepts as she's keen to get back to normal. Nina starts to worry about Roy when she finds out he's selling Hayley's old car.
Part Two: Kelly is grateful for Stu's company but doesn't like the way he keeps asking where her family and friends are. He shares his own story, that he lost his job as a pub chef during the pandemic and is estranged from his wife and daughter. His calls going unanswered, Imran gets an idea on how to bring Laura out of hiding and asks Daniel for help. Nina finds out from Adam that Roy has signed over his entire estate to her with immediate affect. She becomes frantic, thinking he's planning to end his life. Faye is a bag of nerves as she starts back at the bistro. Maria and Mary arrive at No.4 for "crisis talks". Sally is miffed that Maria was able to arrange a pedestrianisation permit for Victoria Street without her help. The women realise there'll be a by-election shortly as a councillor is facing a disciplinary hearing for abusing his powers. Faye admits defeat and tells Debbie that she can't work at the bistro as it brings back such terrible memories. Nina and Abi try to find Roy before it's too late. Daniel lures Laura to the bistro on the pretext of buying a story about Kelly from her. She discovers it's a setup when Imran appears and takes Daniel's place. Unable to find Roy, Nina leaves a voicemail for Carla, telling her that he was dragged into doing something. She kills the call when the man in question returns. Asked why he's given everything to Nina, Roy explains that he doesn't need them anymore as he's leaving Weatherfield tonight.
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Sam Blakeman - Jude Riordan
- Nina Lucas - Mollie Gallagher
- George Shuttleworth - Tony Maudsley
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Imran Habeeb - Charlie De Melo
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- Maria Connor - Samia Longchambon
- Abi Webster - Sally Carman
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Craig Tinker - Colson Smith
- Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Kelly Neelan - Millie Gibson
- Mary Taylor - Patti Clare
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Adam Barlow - Samuel Robertson
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Coronation Street
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Webster's Autocentre
- Viaduct Bistro
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- 19a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Unknown road
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew. Exceptions were occasionally made for instances in which characters were required to be in close contact. These were made in accordance with the rules by employing measures such as more frequent testing and cast members bubbling up together prior to recording.
- Nick Tilsley refers to the time he put Leanne Battersby up as bait for Darren Whateley, referring to the events of Episode 4408 (24th May 1998).
- TV Times synopsis: Roy's actions ring alarm bells for Nina; Imran hopes that Laura can lead him to Kelly; and Faye is haunted by her past.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,765,092 viewers (14th place).
|November 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd (1 2) • Fri 5th • Mon 8th (1 2) • Tue 9th
Wed 10th (1 2) • Tue 16th • Wed 17th (1 2) • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2)
Wed 24th (1 2) • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2) →