Part One: DS Abney calls at No.13 and reveals to Abi that the gun used to kill Natasha was the same one used by her ex-partner Tez Wyatt in a raid several years ago. Abi maintains that Corey lied about her having a gun and suggests it's a coincidence. The Metcalfes wait for news of Faye as her appeal hearing takes place. Abi warns Tez that the police are looking for him. Tez makes it clear that if necessary he'll dob her in to save his own skin. Daniel informs David and Shona that Max wasn't in school today. Summer shares Max's video with the teacher to explain his truancy. Abi tells Kevin about Tez and the gun. Stu takes Kelly to Billy's soup kitchen, but the girl does a u-turn when she spots the vicar. Billy catches a glimpse of her as she legs it. Nick calls in the cafe and tells Roy how the police are in the process of tracing the gun that was used to kill Natasha.
Part Two: Kevin texts Tez from Abi's phone in order to arrange a meeting. He begs Seb's dad to leave Abi out of it if the police come calling, explaining that if he shops her, he'll be killing her. Tim goes to collect Faye as she's released on bail. Kelly confesses to Stu about her part in Seb's attack and that she went to prison for it but insists she never hurt him. He believes her and tells her that they need to stick together. Daniel sees past the content of Max's video and recognises that he has a talent for film-making. George calls at the flat with his dad's old telescope for Sam. Sam looks pleased until he spots the smashed memory jar which Nick knocked over. Abi confirms to Roy that the police have linked the gun to Tez and she's been trying to convince Tez to keep her out of it. He's aghast at her talk of using bribery and violence to get Tez to cooperate if necessary. Faye returns home to find Craig has festooned the house in yellow ribbons. Pointing out that she's only out on bail, Faye flees upstairs, upset. David orders Max to apologise to everyone he has upset with his video. When Max refuses, David grabs his laptop and accidentally drops it. Roy is uncharacteristally bad-tempered at the cafe and threatens to call the police to remove Kirk and Beth when they argue about the menu with him. They're interrupted by DS Abney who tells Roy that she has some more questions to ask him about the sinkhole collapse.
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Shona Platt - Julia Goulding
- Max Turner - Paddy Bever
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Summer Spellman - Harriet Bibby
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Aadi Alahan - Adam Hussain
- Abi Webster - Sally Carman
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Craig Tinker - Colson Smith
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Kelly Neelan - Millie Gibson
- Billy Mayhew - Daniel Brocklebank
- George Shuttleworth - Tony Maudsley
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Sam Blakeman - Jude Riordan
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
- Beth Sutherland - Lisa George
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Webster's Autocentre
- Viaduct Bistro
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Arches near Red Rec
- Unknown road
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew. Exceptions were occasionally made for instances in which characters were required to be in close contact. These were made in accordance with the rules by employing measures such as more frequent testing and cast members bubbling up together prior to recording.
- The scene at the soup kitchen were recorded on Bank Bridge Road in the Clayton area of Manchester, while the later scene of Kelly Neelan and Stu Carpenter was shot within the car park of MediaCity studios.
- TV Times synopsis: Abi and Roy squirm as the police uncover the origins of the gun; Max's behaviour enrages David; and Craig welcomes Faye home from prison.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,884,806 viewers (13th place).
|November 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd (1 2) • Fri 5th • Mon 8th (1 2) • Tue 9th
Wed 10th (1 2) • Tue 16th • Wed 17th (1 2) • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2)
Wed 24th (1 2) • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2) →