Part One: Alan invites Kelly in, inviting her to take her coat off and get comfortable. Refusing her request for cash to buy champagne, he rings room service. A paralytic Jenny asserts that she doesn't want Johnny's money. Tim voices his fears for Faye to Sally who promises to do everything she can to help. Leanne encourages Sam to write down memories of his mum to store in a jar but he again retreats to his room. Slurring her words, Jenny takes her grief out on Daisy, accusing her of only wanting her to take the money so she can get her hands on it herself. She says she's only after Daniel for the house he inherited from his mother. Daisy walks out. Kelly tries to put Alan off when he makes it clear he wants sex with her. Suggesting he takes a shower, she starts to rifle his belongings for money.
Part Two: Toyah tells Imran they need to up the search for Kelly and, when they find her, she wants to take her back in. Alan finds Kelly with his wallet in her hands. He threatens her with the police, and she retorts that she's underage. He tries to take back his wallet, but she fights him off and flees the room. Daniel sees how upset Daisy is and she tells him what she's been accused of. He tells her to take no notice of people who can't stand them being happy, and they agree to have a secret star-crossed romance like Romeo and Juliet. Sally asks a surprised Debbie to visit Ray Crosby in an effort to get him to confess to sexually assaulting Faye. Kelly breaks down as she reaches rock bottom. Toyah leaves a message on her phone asking her to come home. Phill reveals to Tyrone that he's been offered a place to stay in Aviemore over Christmas. Tyrone masks his disappointment but agrees that he and Fiz can take the girls there and he can have them at New Year. Nick tells Leanne he's missing his usual chatterbox son but is encouraged when Sam suddenly places a memory in the jar. Kelly listens to Toyah's message. She rings Aadi and hears there's a place for her at No.7. She sobs her thanks. Fiz is pleased that Tyrone and Phill are getting on, and that Hope's friendship with Darcy is blossoming. She invites him to move in. Still drunk, Jenny offers Carla Johnny's money. She is puzzled why her father left her out of her will in the first place and is angry when Jenny insinuates that the two of them never really bonded. As Kelly approaches Coronation Street, she overhears Asha telling her brother that too many people will be hurt if she returns to the area. She flees and calls Aadi to say that she's staying with Laura after all. He is suspicious at the sudden turn of events. Kelly sinks to the ground sobbing.
- Kelly Neelan - Millie Gibson
- Imran Habeeb - Charlie De Melo
- Aadi Alahan - Adam Hussain
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Carla Barlow - Alison King
- Jenny Connor - Sally Ann Matthews
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Sam Blakeman - Jude Riordan
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Craig Tinker - Colson Smith
- Coronation Street - Main street view and ginnel
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Viaduct Street
- Rosamund Street
- Roy's Rolls
- 19a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Chariot Square Hotel - Room 34
- Oldroyd Street
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew. Exceptions were occasionally made for instances in which characters were required to be in close contact. These were made in accordance with the rules by employing measures such as more frequent testing and cast members bubbling up together prior to recording.
- The scene on Oldroyd Street was recorded within the grounds of the MediaCity studios.
- Mark Strange was the fight arranger for the scene in which Kelly Neelan fights off Alan.
- TV Times synopsis: Asha objects to Aadi inviting Kelly to stay; Daniel suggests a clandestine relationship to Daisy; and Tim and Sally worry about Faye in prison.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,297,941 viewers (11th place).
|November 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd (1 2) • Fri 5th • Mon 8th (1 2) • Tue 9th
Wed 10th (1 2) • Tue 16th • Wed 17th (1 2) • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2)
Wed 24th (1 2) • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2) →