Part One: Kelly wakes up in the morning to a call from Imran but her battery dies. He and Aadi are concerned that they haven't heard from her. Even though the police have been informed, an impatient Aadi wants to join the search. Kelly hides her bag behind bins before setting out for the day. Jenny, Daisy, Carla, Ryan and Peter gather for Johnny's funeral. Jenny and Carla have fraught nerves. Nick tells a still-silent Sam that they're moving back into the flat today but all the family will be there for him. Leanne wonders if they should move somewhere new but Nick realises that the place holds too many memories of Oliver for her. Kelly goes to the Chariot Square Hotel to charge up her phone and is challenged by a receptionist. Alan, a guest there, comes to her rescue and claims she's his daughter. Tim visits Faye who is depressed at her continuing imprisonment. Carla reads a eulogy for Johnny at the service. A nerve-wracked Jenny has to follow but collapses in tears. She snaps at Daisy when she rushes to help. Daniel turns up during the service to be a comfort for Daisy. Alan treats Kelly to meal in the hotel restaurant, telling her how beautiful she is and which room he's in. Creeped out, she leaves.
Part Two: As Nick, Leanne and Sam approach Victoria Court, David and Max chat to them. Nick is furious when Max makes insensitive remarks about cleaning up the murder site. Johnny is buried with Aidan. Daisy thanks Daniel for being there. Sam retreats to his room. Leanne assures Nick that everything will be okay. Kelly breaks down when she finds her bag has been taken. Dev and Asha prepare a special lunch for Aadi who is still too preoccupied with finding Kelly to eat anything. They persuade him to stay for the meal and he misses a call from Kelly asking for help. Tyrone asks Phill if they can meet at Roy's Rolls later to get to know each other better. Back at the Rovers, Carla is concerned as Jenny starts to knock back the wine. Jenny takes a call from Johnny's solicitor to say she's inherited £20,000 from him as his sole beneficiary. Dev again persuades Aadi from rushing out. With no other options open to her, Kelly returns to the hotel and knocks on Alan's room door.
- Kelly Neelan - Millie Gibson
- Imran Habeeb - Charlie De Melo
- Aadi Alahan - Adam Hussain
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Carla Barlow - Alison King
- Jenny Connor - Sally Ann Matthews
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Sam Blakeman - Jude Riordan
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
- Ryan Connor - Ryan Prescott
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Max Turner - Paddy Bever
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Webster's Autocentre
- Viaduct Bistro
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Norcross Prison - Visiting area
- Chariot Square Hotel - Reception, restaurant and corridor
- Church - Interior and exterior
- Unknown street
- First appearance of Faye Windass since 21st April 2021.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew. Exceptions were occasionally made for instances in which characters were required to be in close contact. These were made in accordance with the rules by employing measures such as more frequent testing and cast members bubbling up together prior to recording.
- The scenes of Kelly Neelan living rough were recorded at the back of Victoria Street at the MediaCity studios while the church scenes were recorded at St. Lawrence Church, Over Peover, near Knutsford on 18th October 2021.
- TV Times synopsis: A homeless Kelly seeks sanctuary; Jenny and Carla grieve at Johnny's funeral; and Max upsets Sam with his lack of sensitivity.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,638,083 viewers (8th place).
|November 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd (1 2) • Fri 5th • Mon 8th (1 2) • Tue 9th
Wed 10th (1 2) • Tue 16th • Wed 17th (1 2) • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2)
Wed 24th (1 2) • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2) →