With Aadi having stormed out of the house, Asha pleads his case to Dev. Aadi asks Summer if he can crash at hers for a few nights but she thinks he should grow up and accept Dev's apology. She's appalled when he admits that he was the one who smashed up Dev's car. Isla Haywood, one of the other mothers, introduces herself to Tyrone and compliments him on standing up to Penny. She shows that she has no problem with Hope by suggesting they take their daughters out for a milkshake. Kelly finds out from Imran that she's in the clear over the car. Asha apologises for being hard to her. Kelly asks if she'll try and get Nina not to hate her. Tyrone's taken aback when Isla invites him out for a drink sometime. Hope and Isla's daughter Darcy are embarrassed by the sight of their parents arranging a date. Leanne manages to coax Sam out of his room by telling him how painful it was to see anyone after Oliver died. He opens the door and hugs her. Carla accuses Sarah of stirring things and reminds her that Johnny is dead because of her family. She declares that she's taking a fortnight's holiday starting immediately. Summer is sickened that Aadi was content to let Kelly take the blame. When he demands more sympathy from his girlfriend, she finishes with him. Forlorn Aadi ends up at Victoria Gardens where he tells Kelly that he smashed up the car and is sorry she got blamed. As they compare notes on how awful their lives are, they start to get along. Summer arrives at the shop flat for babysitting duties and gets her hopes up again when Daniel reveals that his "date" at the theatre is just a mate. Tyrone tells Fiz he's out going with Isla. Fiz thinks it's a bad idea to potentially jeopardize Hope's friendship with Darcy. Kelly tells Aadi he's welcome to crash at her digs. At the Rovers, Daniel meets up with his date - Daisy. Nick and Leanne agree to work separate shifts at the bistro so that someone is always there for Sam. Carla reveals to Peter that she's booked some time off to recuperate and deal with her grief over Johnny's death. Peter's relieved. Having reported Kelly's innocence but left his Aadi's name out of it, Dev is at a loss on how to reach out to his son. At Kelly's digs, Cole threatens Kelly and reveals that she inadvertently dobbed him into the police as he used their trip to York to pick up a consignment of stolen phones. He threatens to kill her if it comes back to bite him. Aadi witnesses the scuffle. Daniel arrives home and hastily ushers Summer out of the door. As Summer heads off, she turns, only to see Daniel welcoming Daisy into his flat.
- Summer Spellman - Harriet Bibby
- Aadi Alahan - Adam Hussain
- Adam Barlow - Samuel Robertson
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Carla Barlow - Alison King
- Sarah Barlow - Tina O'Brien
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Ruby Dobbs - Macy Alabi
- Kelly Neelan - Millie Gibson
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Hope Stape - Isabella Flanagan
- Sam Blakeman - Jude Riordan
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Jenny Connor - Sally Ann Matthews
- Phill Whittaker - Jamie Kenna
- Isla Haywood - Gemma Oaten
- Darcy Haywood - Lilly-Rae Doyle
- Cole - Tyler Dobbs
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 15a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- Underworld - Machine area and break-out area
- Viaduct Street
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- Victoria Gardens
- Chariot Square Hotel - Room 16
- Supported accommodation - Kelly's room
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew. Exceptions were occasionally made for instances in which characters were required to be in close contact. These were made in accordance with the rules by employing measures such as more frequent testing and cast members bubbling up together prior to recording.
- Kate Waters was the fight arranger for the scene in which Cole ambushes Kelly Neelan and Aadi Alahan.
- TV Times synopsis: Kelly offers Aadi sanctuary; Tyrone forms a connection with a fellow parent; and Summer holds the fort as Daniel takes Daisy on a date.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,512,792 viewers (11th place).
- No episodes were transmitted on Friday 12th November or Monday 15th November due to ITV's coverage of England v Albania, and England v San Marino World Cup football respectively. The next episode of Coronation Street was an hour-long instalment on Tuesday 16th November.
|November 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd (1 2) • Fri 5th • Mon 8th (1 2) • Tue 9th
Wed 10th (1 2) • Tue 16th • Wed 17th (1 2) • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2)
Wed 24th (1 2) • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2) →