As Imran nurses a bloody nose, Kevin apologises for hitting him and they all agree that it was an accident. With Toyah remaining to check on Kelly, Sabeen volunteers to escort Imran to A&E. Rita's furious with Audrey for denting her car and suggests she's only fit for a mobility scooter. Sabeen takes the opportunity to lean on Imran about the Harvey Gaskell case. He refuses to budge. Kelly is put on suicide watch. Toyah realises that Imran lied to her when Gary mentions seeing him heading into a bar in Manchester on the night of the verdict. Daniel and Daisy arrange a date. Audrey claims that Gail distracted her and caused the accident. She calls her family ageist when they wonder if she's losing her faculties. Imran leaves hospital when he finds out he hasn't broken any bones. On his way out, he runs into Toyah who is annoyed to find that Sabeen is still there. Debbie announces her plans for the bistro to host a "House of Horrors" themed event in the derelict brewery building in the run-up to Halloween. Max doesn't take notice of anything David says. Shona points out that by lying for him, he's given Max licence to disobey him. Jack reveals to Kevin that Corey's been promoted to County's first team and put on the bench for the next match. Toyah asks Imran if he was with Sabeen on the night of the verdict. Imran says he went out and got drunk by himself; he didn't tell her as he was ashamed. He promises not to let her down again, reaffirming his commitment to her and Kelly. Toyah believes him and is sorry for doubting him. Nina mends the dress while Asha encourages her ambitions as a designer. Roy warns Nina that Asha may have more than friendship in mind. Nina doesn't want to be involved with anyone so soon after Seb. Imran calls Sabeen and tells her he needs to see her.
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Imran Habeeb - Charlie De Melo
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Shona Platt - Julia Goulding
- Max Turner - Paddy Bever
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Sarah Barlow - Tina O'Brien
- Gail Rodwell - Helen Worth
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Nina Lucas - Mollie Gallagher
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Kelly Neelan - Millie Gibson
- Gary Windass - Mikey North
- Rita Tanner - Barbara Knox
- Aggie Bailey - Lorna Laidlaw
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Jack Webster - Kyran Bowes
- Coronation Street
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Viaduct Bistro
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- 19a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Weatherfield General - A&E reception
- Weatherfield Crown Court - Lobby
- Millbank Secure Training Centre - Communal area
- Sabeen Habeeb's car
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew. Exceptions were occasionally made for instances in which characters were required to be in close contact. These were made in accordance with the rules by employing measures such as more frequent testing and cast members bubbling up together prior to recording.
- The nurse at Weatherfield General is uncredited despite having a line of dialogue.
- Scenes at Weatherfield Crown Court were recorded at the old magistrates' court in Le Mans Crescent, Bolton. This shoot was the first piece of location filming conducted for the programme which was not in close proximity to the MediaCity studios since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- TV Times synopsis: Toyah is perturbed to realise Imran lied to her; Rita is furious with Audrey for denting her car; and Jack reveals that Corey has been promoted.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,150,248 viewers (15th place).
|September 2021 episodes|
|← Wed 1st (1 2) • Fri 3rd (1 2) • Mon 6th (1 2) • Fri 10th (1 2)
Mon 13th (1 2) • Wed 15th (1 2) • Thu 16th • Fri 17th (1 2) • Mon 20th (1 2)
Wed 22nd (1 2) • Fri 24th (1 2) • Mon 27th (1 2) • Wed 29th (1 2) →