Part One: David calls the school to complain about Daniel's behaviour. A pensive Kelly starts seeing the clinical psychologist. Asha clears the air with Nina following her declaration of love in court. They agree to be friends. Danny's ears prick up when he hears Ed telling Paul they have a cash flow problem at the yard. Adam reprimands Imran for neglecting his other clients after he forgets to post some paperwork. Daniel is summoned by the deputy head, Orla Crawshaw. David is there and demands an apology from Daniel for accusing Max of theft, as well as throwing his bag and "assaulting" him. Daniel apologises for the latter transgressions but maintains that Max stole his wallet. Gail lets slip to Audrey that she and a few others knew about Rita going to Claudia's. Audrey thinks they're all laughing at her behind her back. David demands that Daniel be sacked for victimising a pupil. When Mrs Crawshaw refuses to oblige him, David storms off, declaring that if the school won't act, he will.
Part Two: Sabeen asks Imran to work a high profile appeal case with her. David rows with Shona over her lack of support over Max. Mrs Crawshaw advises Daniel to withdraw his accusation to pacify David but doesn't take any further action. Shona bumps into a contemplative Audrey at Victoria Gardens. Explaining her feelings of redundancy, Audrey's touched by Shona's words of comfort. Audrey recipcorates, telling her she's a great stepmum. James is puzzled by Ed's cash flow problem as he's been working flat out lately. Danny also reveals that he heard Aggie calling Grace a money grabber. Imran refuses to help Sabeen when he discovers that she's representing Harvey Gaskell. She points out that it could help fund Kelly's appeal. Imran fears blackmail. In the corner shop, Max tries to use a bank card to pay for groceries but walks out empty-handed when the card is declined, leaving Dev suspicious. Nina tells Roy that she's feeling aimless. Roy encourages her to find an outlet for her creative talents. Mrs Crawshaw tells Daniel that David has reported him to the police for assaulting Max.
- Shona Platt - Julia Goulding
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Max Turner - Paddy Bever
- Imran Habeeb - Charlie De Melo
- Kelly Neelan - Millie Gibson
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Nina Lucas - Mollie Gallagher
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Gail Rodwell - Helen Worth
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Paul Foreman - Peter Ash
- Ed Bailey - Trevor Michael Georges
- Adam Barlow - Samuel Robertson
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- James Bailey - Nathan Graham
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- Barlow Legal Services
- Victoria Gardens
- Weatherfield High - Corridor and classroom
- Millbank Secure Training Centre - Communal room
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew. Exceptions were occasionally made for instances in which characters were required to be in close contact. These were made in accordance with the rules by employing measures such as more frequent testing and cast members bubbling up together prior to recording.
- TV Times synopsis: David reports Daniel to the school for assaulting Max; and Imran is gobsmacked after Sabeen asks him to join her on a lucrative appeal case.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,675,289 viewers (11th place).
|September 2021 episodes|
|← Wed 1st (1 2) • Fri 3rd (1 2) • Mon 6th (1 2) • Fri 10th (1 2)
Mon 13th (1 2) • Wed 15th (1 2) • Thu 16th • Fri 17th (1 2) • Mon 20th (1 2)
Wed 22nd (1 2) • Fri 24th (1 2) • Mon 27th (1 2) • Wed 29th (1 2) →