- Note: Flashbacks to the events of Episode 10317 (5th May 2021) are denoted by italics.
Kelly gives her account of the attack to Imran as he makes final preparations for the trial. Regretting her behaviour, she tells him she was drunk and enjoyed chasing Nina and Seb but it stopped being a game when Corey started kicking Seb.
- Kelly tries in vain to hold Corey back. After his rage subsides, Corey runs off, leaving Kelly alone with their bloodied victims. Kelly's about to call an ambulance when Seb starts spluttering. Satisfied that he's alive, Kelly puts her phone away and runs off.
Kelly insists she wouldn't have left Seb if she'd known how badly hurt he was. Abi tells Simon that Kelly wasn't the aggressor. Simon insists that Nina tells the police what she's remembered today as tomorrow will be too late.
- Hiding in a ginnel, Corey removes his blood-stained tracksuit and changes into fresh clothes from his rucksack. He stashes the bag before heading home. A panicked Kelly tackles him in Victoria Street, where she reveals that Seb is still alive. Corey instructs her not to say anything.
Imran admits to Toyah that he doesn't have a strong case and it's going to come down to who the jury believe. Simon interrupts them with Nina's revelations.
- Corey returns home and acts normally in front of Asha until news of the attack reaches her. Later, he retrieves his bag with the bloodied clothes and dumps it into the River Irwell.
Imran rings Kelly with the news about Nina. Kelly is overjoyed and looks forward to a 'not guilty' verdict. Nina is reluctant to tell the police what she's remembered as she'll have to admit that she tried to abandon Seb. Roy makes her see that it's the right thing to do.
- Seb crawls over to Nina, not knowing whether she's dead or alive. He summons up the strength to call an ambulance and tells Nina he loves her as he loses consciousness.
- Nina Lucas - Mollie Gallagher
- Seb Franklin - Harry Visinoni
- Abi Franklin - Sally Carman
- Kelly Neelan - Millie Gibson
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Imran Habeeb - Charlie De Melo
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Summer Spellman - Harriet Bibby
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Aadi Alahan - Adam Hussain
- Corey Brent - Maximus Evans
- Eli Higginson - Liam Scholes
- Jay Dowling - Mason Hey
- Sabeen Habeeb - Zora Bishop
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- Barlow Legal Services
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Harper Street
- River Irwell and nearby roads
- Millbank Secure Training Centre - Meeting room
- Boys' prison - Meeting room and cell
- This episode features multiple flashbacks to the events of Episode 10317 (5th May 2021) from the perspectives of Nina Lucas, Kelly Neelan, Corey Brent and Asha Alahan as the gaps in that episode's narrative are filled in by newly-recorded footage.
- Final on-screen appearance of Harry Visinoni as Seb Franklin. The actor returned to the programme to record the flashbacks to Seb's murder.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew. Exceptions were occasionally made for instances in which characters were required to be in close contact, such as the flashback scenes in this episode which included Corey Brent getting rough with Kelly Neelan, and a dying Seb Franklin crawling over to Nina Lucas's unconscious body. These were made in accordance with the rules by employing measures such as more frequent testing and cast members bubbling up together prior to recording.
- Scenes in Harper Street were recorded on-site at MediaCity studios, at the rear of Victoria Street.
- TV Times synopsis: Kelly and Corey get their stories ready for court as the missing pieces of the jigsaw finally begin to fall into place for Nina.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,666,831 viewers (6th place).
|August 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd (1 2) • Wed 4th (1 2) • Fri 6th • Mon 9th (1 2)
Wed 11th (1 2) • Fri 13th • Mon 16th (1 2) • Wed 18th (1 2) • Fri 20th
Mon 23rd (1 2) • Wed 25th (1 2) • Fri 27th • Mon 30th (1 2) →