Hope is given the lesser charge of arson being reckless as to whether life would be endangered. Daniel informs Jenny that Bertie's fine and his scare was a false alarm. He's given food for thought when Jenny mentions what a good sister Daisy was to Tom and how hard his death hit her. Alina is upset that her workmates are all backing a reconciliation between Fiz and Tyrone. Brian hears Abi's impact statement, which is full of vitriol towards Seb's killers. He advises her to focus on how her son's death has affected her. Daniel apologises to Daisy for being rude and insensitive earlier. Revealing she took a first aid course after Tom's death, Daisy admits Bertie's scare brought back painful memories. Tyrone and Fiz see a drunken Alina emerge from the Rovers. At Fiz's urging, Tyrone goes after her to make sure she's okay. Daisy finishes with Ryan, declaring that they don't have a trusting relationship. The fish supplier admits to palming off the pollock onto Debbie. As Debbie and Leanne read him the riot act, Nick is pleasantly surprised by how well they're getting on. Abi dictates an emotional letter to Brian, saying she's nothing without Seb. Fiz tells Evelyn that she's open to Tyrone staying at No.9 long-term for the girls' sake. As attention turns to Hope's court hearing tomorrow, Fiz tells her daughter that she might have to go to a special home. Tyrone corrects Alina's assumption that he and Fiz are back together. He lets slip that he's still in love with Alina. Daisy tells Daniel that Ryan dumped her. He pleases her by saying how sensitive and caring she is. Tyrone regrets how things have worked out, saying he'd imagined they'd marry and raise a family. He's stunned when Alina agrees to try again and get married. Tyrone realises he has accidentally proposed.
- Alina Pop - Ruxandra Porojnicu
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Hope Stape - Isabella Flanagan
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Evelyn Plummer - Maureen Lipman
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- Ryan Connor - Ryan Prescott
- Jenny Connor - Sally Ann Matthews
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Abi Franklin - Sally Carman
- Brian Packham - Peter Gunn
- Fish Supplier - David J Peel
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and yard
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Viaduct Street
- Viaduct Bistro - Restaurant and office
- Rosamund Street
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- TV Times synopsis: Ryan tackles Daisy about their misunderstanding; and Sally tells Aggie she has arranged a meeting with the council about the parking issue.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,050,047 viewers (6th place).
Brian Packham (reading Abi Franklin's statement): "They say, "sorry for your loss", and I think I haven't lost my son, Seb was taken from me. He wasn't ill, it wasn't a tragic accident, it was a choice. Someone made a choice to hurt my boy, and now that's it. Game over. How do I live with that, how? And now he's gone, I can't see the reason for anything. I can't see the point of anything. I stand in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil, and I feel like I don't exist, not really. I talk to friends, people who say they care, and it's as if I'm not there. I'm a ghost. I'm empty. The pain, the grief, it isn't in me or part of me, it's my whole being. I am grief, nothing else. I don't know who I am now he's gone. Without Seb, without my lad, I am the one that's lost."
|August 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd (1 2) • Wed 4th (1 2) • Fri 6th • Mon 9th (1 2)
Wed 11th (1 2) • Fri 13th • Mon 16th (1 2) • Wed 18th (1 2) • Fri 20th
Mon 23rd (1 2) • Wed 25th (1 2) • Fri 27th • Mon 30th (1 2) →