Part One: Evelyn asks Tyrone how Fiz plans to get Hope the help she needs from behind bars. Debbie, Leanne and Nick refuse to meet half-way over the bistro. Daisy becomes even more keen on Daniel when she hears Adam mention that his house is worth £400k. Kevin suggests to Abi that she channels her rage into writing a victim impact statement for court. Fiz tells DS Abney that she took Alina's keys in the heat of the moment. She says she just wanted to torch the cot and didn't know that Alina was in the flat. Sally complains to Shona about the increase in chaotic parking locally and how she got a ticket yesterday in Inkerman Street thanks to an overzealous traffic warden. Noticing Izzy's friend Fergus, she's embarrassed to learn that he's a traffic warden himself. Tyrone tells Hope and Ruby that Fiz is staying with Cilla. Fiz calls him and demands he find a way to make Alina go along with her plan.
Part Two: Finding out that Fiz has taken the blame, Alina points out to Tyrone that they'll be responsible for whatever Hope does next if her behaviour isn't addressed. Abi stares at a blank page for two hours before snapping at Kevin to write her statement since he knows everything. Debbie tries to trick Leanne and Nick into thinking they have competition by 'accidentally' ringing Leanne's mobile while she and Ronnie role-play as potential business partners. Sally apologises to Fergus for her cafe rant, but is again mortified when they establish that he himself issued her parking ticket. Daisy tries to use Adam to find out more about Daniel, only to be called a game player with a boyfriend. Leanne suspects Debbie's call was a setup and she's more desperate than she let on. Waiting to be charged, Fiz is told that new information has come to light. Meanwhile, in the interview room, Tyrone tells DS Abney that Hope was the true arsonist.
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Evelyn Plummer - Maureen Lipman
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Adam Barlow - Samuel Robertson
- Sarah Barlow - Tina O'Brien
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Abi Franklin - Sally Carman
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- Shona Platt - Julia Goulding
- Ronnie Bailey - Vinta Morgan
- Jenny Connor - Sally Ann Matthews
- Alina Pop - Ruxandra Porojnicu
- Hope Stape - Isabella Flanagan
- Ruby Dobbs - Macy Alabi
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Viaduct Bistro
- Rosamund Street
- Roy's Rolls
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Weatherfield Police Station - Detention Cell 1, corridor and interview room
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- In a scene between Kevin Webster and Abi Franklin, Abi can be seen reading a newspaper and flicking past an article about Mike Baldwin actor Johnny Briggs' passing which occurred in February 2021.
- TV Times synopsis: Fiz spends the night in a police cell; and Sally complains to Shona about the chaotic local parking.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,570,601 viewers (1st place).
|August 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd (1 2) • Wed 4th (1 2) • Fri 6th • Mon 9th (1 2)
Wed 11th (1 2) • Fri 13th • Mon 16th (1 2) • Wed 18th (1 2) • Fri 20th
Mon 23rd (1 2) • Wed 25th (1 2) • Fri 27th • Mon 30th (1 2) →