Emma agrees to move out of the salon flat so that Hope and Ruby can have her room. Tyrone invites their friends out for drinks the Chariot Square Hotel to show Alina that they're well-liked in the street. Todd is sore after a night on the sofa at the funeral parlour. He watches from afar as Summer arrives home from hospital. Hope is cheered up when Tyrone takes her out for the day, even giving him a toy dinosaur for the baby. Alina suffers from stomach pains at work and goes to hospital to check that the baby is okay, at Fiz's recommendation. Hope is furious when Tyrone cancels their plans to go with her. To their relief, the sonographer finds a strong heartbeat. DS Mitchell tells James and Michael that, based on the bodycam footage, there's no indication that PC Brody used excessive force in the arrest. They explain that she's missing the point but they're told that the matter won't be taken any further. Izzy hears Kirk mention that he's delivering the Jo Lafoe order during a call with Sarah and is confused as he hasn't been to collect her output yet. Sarah lies that there are two loads in the order. Tyrone and Alina are told that they're probably having a boy. Tyrone is especially excited, after raising two girls. Hope hears them talking about it and gets the idea that Tyrone never wanted girls and will love the child more than her. Eileen refuses to keep Todd updated on Summer, telling her son that he doesn't get to care after what he did. George urges her to cut him some slack. Hope demands that Fiz take her dinosaur back as she doesn't want the baby to have it anymore. When Fiz refuses, Hope takes Alina's flat keys without anyone noticing. James tries to find out what Craig told Mitchell to have the case dropped. Craig reminds him that he didn't witness the arrest but gets flustered when James asks if he reported the fact that he wasn't driving erratically. Hope tells Fiz that she hates Tyrone, Alina and the baby.
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Alina Pop - Ruxandra Porojnicu
- Emma Brooker - Alexandra Mardell
- Todd Grimshaw - Gareth Pierce
- George Shuttleworth - Tony Maudsley
- Billy Mayhew - Daniel Brocklebank
- Summer Spellman - Harriet Bibby
- Evelyn Plummer - Maureen Lipman
- Hope Stape - Isabella Flanagan
- Craig Tinker - Colson Smith
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Michael Bailey - Ryan Russell
- James Bailey - Nathan Graham
- Sarah Barlow - Tina O'Brien
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Izzy Armstrong - Cherylee Houston
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Sonographer - Jade Golding
- DS Mitchell - Vicki Hackett
- Fergus Dunford - Toby Hadoke
- Danny Tomlinson - Dylan Brady
- Coronation Street - Main street view and ginnel
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 3 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Underworld - Sales office and machine area
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- Victoria Gardens
- 28 Grayling Street - Living room
- Weatherfield General - Sonographer's room
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- As Cherylee Houston was shielding when this episode was recorded, scenes set inside 28 Grayling Street were recorded inside the actress's real-life home, with Houston's husband, Toby Hadoke, portraying Izzy's neighbour Fergus Dunford. Filming equipment was sent by the Coronation Street team for Houston and Hadoke to record the scenes themselves .
- TV Times synopsis: Hope feels neglected over Tyrone and Alina's pending baby.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,623,275 viewers (2nd place).
|August 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd (1 2) • Wed 4th (1 2) • Fri 6th • Mon 9th (1 2)
Wed 11th (1 2) • Fri 13th • Mon 16th (1 2) • Wed 18th (1 2) • Fri 20th
Mon 23rd (1 2) • Wed 25th (1 2) • Fri 27th • Mon 30th (1 2) →