Fiz declares that Alina isn't to go near Hope and Ruby, and Tyrone can't have the girls at the flat. Gemma tries to get Bernie to reveal what went on between her and Dev but she only says that he was a gentleman. Carla asks Sarah for more time off. Sarah says it's better if she doesn't come back at all, after the Lucas debacle. Fiz tries to take out an injunction against Alina. Adam urges her to try talking things through first. A remorseful Dev thinks Bernie has told Gemma about their tryst and makes it clear that she won't be getting a repeat performance. Bernie tells him not to flatter himself. Asha meets a morose Nina, who can't stop hating herself for causing Seb's death. Fiz escalates her argument with Tyrone, banning him from seeing the girls until they've got a proper consent order in place. Sean catches Daisy and Carol having a Double Glammy meeting and discovers that Daisy has signed his friend up to the scam. He's unable to give a good reason why she shouldn't. Tyrone refuses to stop seeing his daughters, reminding Fiz that Ruby is not hers. Fiz and Evelyn are appalled at him for using Ruby against her. Bernie and Dev exchange barbs as neither of them wants to admit that what happened meant something to them. Daisy suggests that Sean mentors Carol in Double Glammy if he's so worried about her. Fiz has second thoughts when Evelyn warns her that she could scar her children by using them as ammunition against Tyrone. Tyrone thinks about lawyering up as he awaits retaliation from Fiz. Seeing him stressed over the situation, Alina takes him on a night out to forget their troubles. Asha tells Nina that hiding who she is isn't the answer and assures her that Seb died because there are horrible people in the world, not because of her. Fiz has no sooner decided against going through the courts that she discovers Tyrone has made a large withdrawl from their joint bank account. Dev and Bernie sleep together again. Fiz guesses that Tyrone has paid for a lawyer and returns to Adam to ask for his services.
- Alina Pop - Ruxandra Porojnicu
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Bernie Winter - Jane Hazlegrove
- Aadi Alahan - Adam Hussain
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Evelyn Plummer - Maureen Lipman
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Gemma Winter - Dolly-Rose Campbell
- Carla Barlow - Alison King
- Sarah Barlow - Tina O'Brien
- Adam Barlow - Samuel Robertson
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Nina Lucas - Mollie Gallagher
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and yard
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Victoria Street
- Speed Daal
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- TV Times synopsis: Following Hope's near death experience with a car, Fiz tells Tyrone he is not to see them again until there is a proper consent order.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,285,837 viewers (9th place).
|June 2021 episodes|
|← Tue 1st • Thu 3rd • Fri 4th • Mon 7th (1 2) • Wed 9th (1 2)
Fri 11th • Mon 14th • Thu 17th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st
Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Tue 29th (1 2) • Wed 30th (1 2) →