As Abi pursues Corey, Asha sees the bottle in her hand and begs her to drop it, pointing out that Seb wouldn’t want her back in prison. As Corey enters Prima Doner, Asha's words hit home and Abi falls to her knees, sobbing. Carla and Sarah load up the van with the boxes of knickers narrowly avoiding a patrolling security guard. Daisy tells Jenny that Johnny was a dead weight whereas Ronnie lifts her up. Jenny tells her lodger to pack his bags and leave. Abi takes delivery of stash of drugs. Asha approaches Corey, trying to keep on his good side. She suggests they go back to their old flat, saying she doesn't want to be alone. Adam asks Peter to meet him at the bistro, telling him he's not going ahead with the liver transplant. Seeing Gary in a different light, Maria makes arrangements to meet him for a meal in the bistro. Asha buys Corey and herself beers and pizza and tries to get him to relax. Nina goes for a walk, turning down a concerned Roy's offer to go with her. She sees Abi keeping an eye on Victoria Court and asks if she's alright. Using Abi's drugs, Asha slips them into Corey’s drink and tries to avoid his demands they sleep together again. He grows suspicious and makes to leave when she refuses, saying it doesn't feel right to enjoy themselves when Seb is dead. To keep him there, she says they should stay the night together - once he has finished his drink. Johnny calls at the Rovers for more of his things and rows with Jenny when she throws his fling with Liz McDonald back in his face. Peter rings Carla with Adam's news and she realises Sarah already knew. When forced to, Abi reveals Asha’s plan to drug Corey and go through his new phone, Nina’s shocked to realise Asha’s been playing him and is concerned for her safety. Corey falls asleep. Using his facial recognition, Asha opens his phone. Maria tells Gary she was concerned when she thought he was shot, and he asks if she wants him to stay in the area. A furious Johnny approaches Ronnie outside the builder's yard. Carla gets an admission from Sarah that she thinks Adam is right to pull out. Nina makes Abi text Asha to make sure she's alright. Corey wakes up and asks what she's doing.
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Abi Franklin - Sally Carman
- Sarah Barlow - Tina O'Brien
- Carla Barlow - Alison King
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Jenny Connor - Sally Ann Matthews
- Adam Barlow - Samuel Robertson
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Maria Connor - Samia Longchambon
- Gary Windass - Mikey North
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Nina Lucas - Mollie Gallagher
- Johnny Connor - Richard Hawley
- Ed Bailey - Trevor Michael Georges
- Paul Foreman - Peter Ash
- Corey Brent - Maximus Evans
- Security Guard - Tony Nyland
- Ronnie Bailey - Vinta Morgan
- PC Windsor - David Campbell
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- Underworld - Packing area
- Viaduct Street
- Viaduct Bistro
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Burnside Industrial Estate - Factory exterior
- Continuing, albeit with some amendments, a tradition established in 2010, Coronation Street was transmitted at 9.00pm each weekday (except for Wednesday) after an extended edition of The Masked Dancer. In place of the Wednesday episode, ITV1 broadcast an international friendly football match between England and Austria.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- A man who speaks to the security guard on his radio, and the man who delivers drugs to Abi Franklin are uncredited, although they both have lines of dialogue.
- Victoria Street Lodge, a studio support building at the MediaCity studios doubles as the security office of the Burnside Industrial Estate and the land surrounding it in scenes with Carla and Sarah Barlow.
- TV Times synopsis: Abi assists Asha in her plan to obtain evidence from Corey; Carla and Sarah make their getaway; and Adam informs Peter of his change of heart.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,417,124 viewers (6th place).
|June 2021 episodes|
|← Tue 1st • Thu 3rd • Fri 4th • Mon 7th (1 2) • Wed 9th (1 2)
Fri 11th • Mon 14th • Thu 17th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st
Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Tue 29th (1 2) • Wed 30th (1 2) →