PC Edmondson informs Nick and Natasha that their son is safe and well. Hearing that Sam got himself locked in the back of a van, they conclude that his disappearance had nothing to do with Harvey after all. A terrified Yasmeen, Elaine and Cathy debate how to deal with the mouse after Ryan refuses to kill it for them. Yasmeen employs David the dog as a mouse catcher. Amy worries that Steve's fundraising obsession will cause another breakdown. He promises his daughter that he'll start taking it easier. Tyrone agrees to take on extra work for Dev as a grocery delivery man. Sam is taken to Weatherfield General as a precaution. Nick and Natasha meet him there. The boy thinks he's to blame for going missing as he let himself into the van. Evelyn is livid to hear about Tyrone's new job and accuses Dev of enabling an adulterer. Nick plans to return to Leanne once Sam is discharged. Daisy enthuses to Jenny about Ronnie helping her boost her Double Glammy sales. Jenny's perplexed, knowing that Daisy's products are cheap and nasty. Nick and Natasha are amused by Sam's newfound interest in football after listening to the radio. Sharon tells David and Shona that she saw Nick arrive. Fiz is upset that Tyrone has a second job as it'll make his plans to set up a home with Alina a reality. David fails to catch the mouse and urinates on Yasmeen's carpet. The women start fighting among themselves, with Elaine blaming Cathy for the mouse taking root with her slovenly ways. Yasmeen rings pest control to deal with the rodent. Steve apologises to Emma for acting like a div. He tells her he's scaling back the fundraising but Emma says he shouldn't and offers to train with him. Tyrone finishes his deliveries for the day and looks forward to toad in the hole cooked by Alina. Evelyn happily hands him two more orders, spoiling his plans. Ronnie tells Jenny that Daisy as good as blackmailed him into selling her gear for her. Jenny says she'll deal with Daisy. Leaving the hospital, Nick gets in a cab only to discover that the driver is one of Harvey's thugs. Robbie tells his passenger that Sam will disappear for good if he doesn't get Leanne and Simon to withdraw their statements against Harvey. Handed a burner phone for Leanne to call Harvey from, Nick is allowed to leave.
- Sam Blakeman - Jude Riordan
- Shona Platt - Julia Goulding
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Sharon Bentley - Tracie Bennett
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Alina Pop - Ruxandra Porojnicu
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Emma Brooker - Alexandra Mardell
- Yasmeen Metcalfe - Shelley King
- Cathy Matthews - Melanie Hill
- Evelyn Plummer - Maureen Lipman
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Natasha Blakeman - Rachel Leskovac
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Amy Barlow - Elle Mulvaney
- Ryan Connor - Ryan Prescott
- Jenny Connor - Sally Ann Matthews
- Ronnie Bailey - Vinta Morgan
- Elaine Jones - Paula Wilcox
- PC Edmondson - Yasmin Steadman
- Robbie - Rick S. Carr
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Weatherfield General - Paediatrics and exterior
- Greenville Apartments hotel room
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- The main entrance to the MediaCity studios building doubled as the entrance to Weatherfield General.
- TV Times synopsis: Nick is threatened by one of Harvey's thugs; Evelyn is furious to discover that Dev has given Tyrone a job; and Emma suggests fundraising.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 6,019,867 viewers (2nd place).
|May 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 3rd (1 2) • Wed 5th (1 2) • Fri 7th (1 2) • Mon 10th (1 2)
Wed 12th (1 2) • Fri 14th • Mon 17th (1 2) • Wed 19th (1 2) • Fri 21st
Mon 24th (1 2) • Wed 26th (1 2) • Fri 28th • Mon 31st →