Billy sees Todd's emotional manipulation for what it is and accuses him of being up to his old tricks. He tells him he can't love someone who does a runner when things get tough. Summer arrives in the midst of his sermon. Michael thinks Ronnie is hiding something from him. Ronnie admits that he thinks he's his dad. Harvey tells Leanne that he doesn't need her today. Todd explains to Summer that he doesn't really want to leave and was hoping Billy would stop him. He tells her that he and Billy had a moment several weeks ago that led him to think Billy still has feelings for him. Summer is upset that he still plans to go to Bromsgrove. Ed arrives as Ronnie is telling Michael everything. Michael takes the news badly and, as his potential fathers argue, he tells them both to leave. Todd advises Paul to show Billy that he doesn't need him any more as it's the only way that Billy will move on. Imran and Toyah take Kelly out to Speed Daal to celebrate her moving in. Back sleeping on Gail's sofa, Nick takes Natasha up on her offer to stay at hers permanently. Summer warns Billy that he going to lose both Todd and Paul if he carries on. Michael forgives Ed for keeping the truth from him when he discovers that Ed only found out recently himself. Ed defends Aggie when Michael says she's betrayed them both. Paul lies to Billy that he has a new man. Todd arrives in Paul's wake to comfort a devastated Billy. Imran promises Kelly that what Rick did won't affect how he treats her. Michael tells Grace that she and Glory are his family now. Billy stuns Todd by saying that his move to Bromsgrove could give all of them the fresh start they need. Nick tells Leanne that he'd turn Natasha down if in favour of moving back into the flat. He senses that something isn't right but Leanne tells him to move in with Natasha and doesn't reply when he says he loves her. Todd confesses to Eileen that he was only using the job to get back with Billy and instead he's inadvertently made Billy realise that he still has feelings for Paul.
- Todd Grimshaw - Gareth Pierce
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Michael Bailey - Ryan Russell
- Ed Bailey - Trevor Michael Georges
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Paul Foreman - Peter Ash
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Imran Habeeb - Charlie De Melo
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Summer Spellman - Harriet Bibby
- Billy Mayhew - Daniel Brocklebank
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Nina Lucas - Mollie Gallagher
- Natasha Blakeman - Rachel Leskovac
- Kelly Neelan - Millie Gibson
- Grace Vickers - Kate Spencer
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Rosamund Street
- 19a Rosamund Street - Living room/kitchen
- Roy's Rolls
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Speed Daal
- Weatherfield General - Maternity unit and exterior
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- The exterior of the main building at MediaCity studios doubles as the main entrance to Weatherfield General.
- The set for the Rosamund Street Medical Centre is redressed for use as Weatherfield General's maternity unit in this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Summer is heartbroken to hear that Todd might be leaving; and Toyah takes Kelly out to celebrate.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 5,982,505 viewers (8th place).
- No episodes of Coronation Street were broadcast on Wednesday 31st March due to contractual ITV football coverage of an England v Poland World Cup qualifier, which kicked off at 7.45pm. The next episode of Coronation Street was shown on Thursday 1st April at 8.00pm.
|March 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd (1 2) • Fri 5th • Mon 8th (1 2)
Wed 10th (1 2) • Fri 12th • Mon 15th (1 2) • Wed 17th (1 2) • Fri 19th
Mon 22nd (1 2) • Wed 24th (1 2) • Fri 26th • Mon 29th (1 2) →