Part One: Simon maintains that what Sam saw was a prank. Leanne backs her son, telling Nick that there's clearly been a misunderstanding. Nick loses his temper and tells Simon he's not to go near Sam in future. Leanne throws Nick out but is clearly rattled by his accusations. Jenny gets a call from the prison to say Johnny's been injured. Simon tries to make Leanne believe that Sam is simply naive and sheltered. Ed sends Paul to sort out Daniel's kitchen units. Jenny cancels a dinner date with Daisy to visit Johnny. Johnny tells her about the misunderstanding, puzzling her as to why he was carrying his pills about in the first place. She realises he's stopped taking his meds. Johnny tells her it's just until he sees Aidan's face; he wants to feel like his son is back with him, even if it's only for a moment. Jenny is angry that he's risking another MS relapse to chase a ghost. The Metcalfes arrive home to find Alya throwing Geoff's things out onto the street, declaring that if Geoff wanted everything to be Tim's then his wish is her command. Suspicious of Simon, Leanne searches his bag and finds the cocaine.
Part Two: Confronted with the evidence, Simon defends himself by saying that they can't pay bills with tears and feathers. Leanne is ashamed of him. Paul secretly watches an instructional video while working on Daniel's kitchen. Ed arrives to check on his progress and is appalled by the state of Paul's handiwork. Paul is forced to admit that he exaggerated his skill level to get the job. Expecting the sack, he's taken aback when Ed offers him an apprenticeship and promises to teach him. Nina assures Asha that she hasn't gone off her but it's important that they have the freedom to pursue their own interests. Refused entry to No.6, Tim shouts through the door that he's giving everything Geoff gave him back to Yasmeen. Jenny admits to Daisy that she might have done the same as Johnny if she had a chance to see Tom again. Daisy tells her that she deserves better than Johnny. The Nazirs are mollified by Tim's actions. Leanne declares that she's going to start pulling her weight again so Simon doesn't need to deliver drugs. Simon says he can't stop as he owes them money and she can't go to the police as they'd kill him for being a grass.
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Sam Blakeman - Jude Riordan
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Nina Lucas - Mollie Gallagher
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Johnny Connor - Richard Hawley
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- Elaine Jones - Paula Wilcox
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Ed Bailey - Trevor Michael Georges
- Paul Foreman - Peter Ash
- Jacob Hay - Jack James Ryan
- Jenny Connor - Sally Ann Matthews
- Alya Nazir - Sair Khan
- Daisy Midgeley - Charlotte Jordan
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Yasmeen Metcalfe - Shelley King
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 15a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- EGB Construction
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Highfield Prison - Visiting area
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- This episode was dedicated to the memory of Johnny Briggs, who passed away on 28th February 2021.
- TV Times synopsis: Jenny visits Johnny and is shocked by the state of him; and Ed doles out the jobs and instructs Paul to sort out Daniel's kitchen cupboards.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 6,557,612 viewers (5th place).
|March 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd (1 2) • Fri 5th • Mon 8th (1 2)
Wed 10th (1 2) • Fri 12th • Mon 15th (1 2) • Wed 17th (1 2) • Fri 19th
Mon 22nd (1 2) • Wed 24th (1 2) • Fri 26th • Mon 29th (1 2) →