Leanne is better than she's been for ages, buoyed by the messages from "Oliver". Simon is relieved when she declares that it's time for her to start living her life again. Aggie doesn't seem keen on Ronnie Bailey visiting. Kevin is discharged from hospital, while Debbie is kept in. Abi threatens to rip up the signed contract to prove that Debbie is still motivated by money and not justice for Ray's victims, though she doesn't carry out the threat as it would help Ray. Peter arrives home from detox, with Steve keeping a close eye on him on Tracy's orders. Jacob warns Simon that his debt will accrue interest and he'll need more than his chippy wages to pay it off. Paul starts work at the yard. James's agent tells him that another club might be interested in him. Ed warns his son that Ronnie will assume he's a player off the pitch as well. Leanne drops one of her feathers in the street and runs after it, nearly getting hit by Mary in the flower shop van in the process. Brian hands Leanne a rubbish bag which Simon put in The Kabin's recycling bin. She's furious to find a ripped pillow inside, indicating that Simon planted the feathers. One of George's drivers is done for drink-driving, leaving him with no one to drive the hearse at Ted's funeral. Ronnie arrives at No.3 in a flash sports car. Nick tells Simon that Leanne nearly died and he needs to talk sense into her. Kevin buys Abi an engagement ring. Eileen volunteers Street Cars (ie. Tim or Steve) to drive the hearse. Gail is not pleased by the development. Leanne confronts Simon with the bag. Simon insists he's helped her. Leanne accuses him of laughing at her behind her back. James wastes no time telling Ronnie he's gay. Ronnie is pleased for him. Kevin is worn out after his ordeal and by everyone making ice puns. Aggie avoids being alone with Ronnie. Leanne gets her hopes up again when she establishes that Simon didn't plant the original feather. Simon bluntly tells her that Oliver is dead and gone. Leanne slaps him. Simon is then let down by Peter as he cancels a dinner date with his son at Speed Daal. Debbie discharges herself from hospital and offers Adam a business partnership. Adam declines on account of what she's put his wife's family through with the sinkhole. Peter takes Steve's suggestion that he takes on a new challenge to take his mind off booze. Carla is amused to catch him completing one of Amy's jigsaws. Grace notices Aggie's behaviour around Ronnie and asks what she's got against him. Aggie says she's worried he'll lead Ed astray. Ed tells his family that Ronnie is thinking of moving to Weatherfield. Simon tells Jacob he's changed his mind and is up for any job.
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Aggie Bailey - Lorna Laidlaw
- Ed Bailey - Trevor Michael Georges
- Grace Vickers - Kate Spencer
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Abi Franklin - Sally Carman
- Shona Platt - Julia Goulding
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Mary Taylor - Patti Clare
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- James Bailey - Nathan Graham
- Paul Foreman - Peter Ash
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Sam Blakeman - Jude Riordan
- Brian Packham - Peter Gunn
- George Shuttleworth - Tony Maudsley
- Michael Bailey - Ryan Russell
- Jack Webster - Kyran Bowes
- Seb Franklin - Harry Visinoni
- Emma Brooker - Alexandra Mardell
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- Adam Barlow - Samuel Robertson
- Carla Connor - Alison King
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen, hallway and yard
- 3 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Viaduct Bistro
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- EGB Construction
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Speed Daal
- Weatherfield General - Men's and women's wards
- Last appearance of Jack Webster until 23rd August 2021.
- This was a one-hour episode made up of two production codes and was transmitted at 7.30pm. Both parts were written by Ian Kershaw.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- Dani Biernat was the stunt co-ordinator and Christina Low and Heather Phillips were stunt doubles for the scene in which Leanne Battersby is nearly hit by the Preston's Petals van, while Kate Waters was the fight arranger for Leanne slapping Simon Barlow.
- TV Times synopsis: Nick is concerned by Leanne's behaviour; Abi and Kevin celebrate their engagement; and the arrival of Ed's brother puts Aggie on edge.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 6,729,502 viewers (6th place).
|February 2021 episodes|
|← Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd (1 2) • Fri 5th • Mon 8th (1 2)
Wed 10th (1 2) • Fri 12th • Mon 15th (1 2) • Wed 17th (1 2)
Fri 19th • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Wed 24th (1 2) • Fri 26th →