Gary sleeps in the furniture shop. Natasha has gone to London, leaving Sam in Nick's care. Shona discovers David has already contacted social services regarding her future. Imran and Toyah are given a six-month-old, Mason, to look after for one night as his mum is going into hospital. They're thrown into excitement and panic in equal measure. Kelly Neelan turns up demanding to see Gary. She's desperate to get in touch with Rick as her mum has abandoned her. Yasmeen moves back into No.6 and invites Alya, Ryan, Cathy, Brian and Alex over for Christmas dinner, keen to put Geoff behind her. Daniel tackles Sarah about the angry texts she sent Adam. Sarah says she was annoyed because he didn't reply, nothing more. Left on her own at the flat, Leanne makes an excuse not to come over and meet Mason. An unsuspecting Gary returns home to make it up with Maria and instead faces questions from Kelly. He says he's not in contact with Rick any more and dissuades Kelly from looking for him, warning her that she could put her dad in danger. Kelly reveals that she received a Christmas card from Rick, which the police took for evidence. Billy's sure that Todd is manipulating Paul but can't prove it. Nick discovers Carla messed up the figures in the Tom Reed order. Maria tells Gary she can't believe a word he says any more and demands a divorce. Leanne calls Nick and cancels her plans to join him and Sam for Christmas dinner, making out she's at the airport preparing to fly out to France to spend the day with Stella when in fact she's still at home. In a darkened factory, Sarah secretly deletes an email from the office computer. Daniel is visiting Adam in hospital when his nephew suddenly comes to. Being told that someone attacked him, Adam says he can tell him exactly who it was.
- Gary Windass - Mikey North
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Sarah Barlow - Tina O'Brien
- Shona Platt - Julia Goulding
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Imran Habeeb - Charlie De Melo
- Yasmeen Metcalfe - Shelley King
- Maria Connor - Samia Longchambon
- Kelly Neelan - Millie Gibson
- Alya Nazir - Sair Khan
- Ryan Connor - Ryan Prescott
- Cathy Matthews - Melanie Hill
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Billy Mayhew - Daniel Brocklebank
- Paul Foreman - Peter Ash
- Adam Barlow - Samuel Robertson
- Coronation Street
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Underworld - Sales office
- Viaduct Street
- Furniture Shop
- 19a Rosamund Street - Living room/kitchen
- 19a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- 5 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Weatherfield General - Adam's room
- First appearance of Kelly Neelan since 20th July 2020.
- This additional half-hour episode was broadcast at 7.45pm.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- The penultimate scenes of the episode, though not the final scene, was accompanied by the incidental music of The Christmas Blues, Let It Snow Medley by Dean Martin.
- TV Times synopsis: Kelly turns up seeking answers from Gary; Toyah and Imran are asked to foster a baby; and David and Shona prepare for a final Christmas together.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 6,661,602 viewers (8th place).
|December 2020 episodes|
|← Wed 2nd (1 2) • Fri 4th (1 2) • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Fri 11th
Mon 14th (1 2) • Wed 16th (1 2) • Fri 18th • Mon 21st (1 2) • Wed 23rd (1 2)
Thu 24th • Fri 25th • Mon 28th • Wed 30th • Thu 31st →