Peter hasn't slept well during the night. Carla assures him that things are okay between them. She reveals that she's booked them a room for the night after a work conference and lunch at the Chariot Square Hotel, but he declines the offer, hurting her. He eyes up a whisky bottle. Paul is shattered from working late at the helpline. Billy shows him photos of the fancy house that comes with the archdeacon's job. Sarah apologises to Adam for shouting at him and they have a momentary warm moment that is noticed by Carla. Setting her and Adam up, she invites him to use the room she's booked at the hotel to help them get back together. Using a ruse, Craig casually asks Sally if there are any local development plans. She tells him that she'll call on her contacts on the planning committee. Finding Paul asleep at work, Sarah rips into him and tells him to get the PPE order to the hospital out as it's late. Todd overhears. Faye plans her future career and tells Ray of her ambitions. Debbie worries that Craig hasn't taken Ray's bribe. He tells her that he's going to get at him through Faye. Paul shows Bernie the house photos, saying how much such a place means to him. Adam turns up at the hotel and Sarah agrees to have the lunch with him. It isn't long before they're arguing about Gary and she walks out on him. Barry Noakes calls at the Rovers to check how Peter's doing. Abi sees him being shown through to the back room as an honoured guest. With Todd having swapped the contents of the boxes meant for the hospital, Sarah tears a strip off Paul for getting it wrong and sending peephole bras instead of PPE to the hospital. He tells her to stick to her job and marches off. Having heard from Sarah what happened at the hotel, Carla turns up there and joins Adam for a drink. Ray offers Faye the role of trainee manager across his entire hotel and restaurant chain. Faye's thrilled whilst Craig masks his unease. Having met some homeless people, Billy feels he can't accept the large house and turns it down, much to Paul's disappointment. As Barry leaves the pub, he chats to Abi who finds out that Peter emptied his hip flask yesterday. In the back room, Peter swigs from the whisky bottle. At the hotel, Adam tells Carla that she's wasting herself on Peter and comes on to her.
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Carla Connor - Alison King
- Billy Mayhew - Daniel Brocklebank
- Paul Foreman - Peter Ash
- Adam Barlow - Samuel Robertson
- Sarah Barlow - Tina O'Brien
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- Craig Tinker - Colson Smith
- Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
- Todd Grimshaw - Gareth Pierce
- Ray Crosby - Mark Frost
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Bernie Winter - Jane Hazlegrove
- Emma Brooker - Alexandra Mardell
- Abi Franklin - Sally Carman
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room, hallway and kitchen
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Underworld - Breakout area
- Viaduct Bistro - Restaurant and kitchen
- 19a Rosamund Street - Living room/kitchen
- Victoria Street
- Chariot Square Hotel - Bar and restaurant
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this episode was made with social distancing rules being observed by both cast and production crew, even when they were playing family members or people who shared residences.
- TV Times synopsis: Carla plays Cupid for Sarah and Adam; Todd lands Paul in trouble at Underworld; and Craig feels uneasy at Ray offering Faye a promotion.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 6,623,149 viewers (13th place).
|November 2020 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd (1 2) • Wed 4th (1 2) • Fri 6th (1 2) • Mon 9th (1 2)
Wed 11th (1 2) • Fri 13th • Mon 16th (1 2) • Wed 18th (1 2) • Fri 20th (1 2)
Mon 23rd (1 2) • Wed 25th (1 2) • Fri 27th (1 2) • Mon 30th (1 2) →