Carla lets Chelsey have all she can eat at the cafe on the condition she leaves the area afterwards. Tracy tells Ken and Adam they're being too soft with Daniel and he needs to be taken out of his comfort zone. Tim and Sally agree that they don't want to fall out. Roy tells David that the rehab centre is preparing to discharge Shona. Chelsey enjoys a hearty breakfast at the cafe but warns Carla that it doesn't make a dent in what she owes her. Ken and Tracy babysit Bertie while Adam takes Daniel to a lawyers' drinks reception at the swanky Waterway hotel. Geoff discovers he has a firm ally in Faye. She's livid when he lets slip that Sally made him unwelcome at No.4. Chelsey lingers in the cafe until Roy refuses to serve her any more. David is excited about Shona's homecoming, feeling that the familiar surroundings will help her regain her memories. Audrey fears he's setting himself up for disappointment. Chelsey brings her friend Jordan into the Rovers to pile more pressure on Carla. Carla is sickened when Jordan reveals that she paid with sex for a room at his squat. Adam is in his element in a room full of solicitors while Daniel drinks at the bar alone. Carla hides away in the Rovers' kitchen as she prepares to face Jordan again. Faye has a go at Sally for kicking Geoff out. Roy returns from the rehab centre with the news that Shona is moving into the flat tomorrow. David agrees to let Shona decide how much she wants to see him. Daniel is chatted up by a female guest, Nicky Wheatley, when she spots him looking at a picture of Bertie on his phone. She lets him buy her a drink. Jordan returns for the £1,000 which Carla again refuses to hand over, telling him that he's disgusting for taking advantage of her when she wasn't in her right mind. He threatens to find Peter if she doesn't pay up, but the man in question then joins them asking what's going on.
- Carla Connor - Alison King
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Adam Barlow - Samuel Robertson
- Tracy McDonald - Kate Ford
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Daniel Osbourne - Rob Mallard
- Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
- Geoff Metcalfe - Ian Bartholomew
- Nina Lucas - Mollie Gallagher
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Bertie Osbourne - Rufus Morgan-Smith (Uncredited)
- Chelsey - Isobella Hubbard
- Scott Emberton - Tom Roberts
- Jordan - James Boyland
- Jacinta - Claire Jeater
- Nicky Wheatley - Kimberly Hart-Simpson
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room, hallway, kitchen and yard
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Roy's Rolls
- The Waterway - Bar
- This episode, transmitted at 7.30pm, was the only episode shown on this date due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This led to a temporary cessation of the programme's production which began on 23rd March, and a scaling back on the transmission of previously recorded episodes from six to three a week which began from 30th March onwards.
- This episode was produced with the intention of it being transmitted on Wednesday 6th May at 7.30pm.
- Final appearance of Beverley Callard as Liz McDonald.
- First appearance of Nicky Wheatley.
- TV Times synopsis: Jordan tells Carla she had better pay up for the drugs she destroyed; and Adam insists Daniel should go with him to a lawyers' drinks reception.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 6,996,877 viewers (4th place).
|June 2020 episodes|
|← Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th
Fri 12th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Fri 19th
Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Mon 29th →