Tim calls the police to deal with Alya and Ryan. The Platts scour the neighbourhood for Shona. She accepts Roy's hand of friendship when she passes by the cafe, though she doesn't recognise him or the establishment. Craig makes Alya hand over the keys to No.6, telling her the law's on Geoff's side. Aggie lets the Platts know where Shona is. Roy serves Shona a double chocolate cookie, her favourite, and tells her that she used to work there. Dev stuns Asha and Aadi by announcing that he's transferring them to Oakhill. Once he has the house to himself, Geoff removes the camera from its hiding place by the stereo and plugs it into his laptop to check the footage from the night of the attack. He then deletes all of the files from that week. Tim interrupts him and, clocking the camera, asks what he's up to. Geoff claims that he installed CCTV for peace of mind, and Yasmeen knew about it. He says it no longer works properly and didn't catch the stabbing. Tim's convinced to overlook it and say nothing to Sally when Geoff points out that he'd be in trouble for not mentioning the camera before if he handed it in now. Aggie presses Michael to arrange proper visits with Grace. Shona tolerates David's presence at the cafe while she waits for Alice to collect her. Asha comes round to the idea of changing schools but Aadi's happy where he is. Michael pulls out of the holiday to focus on Tianna and his new job. David asks Roy if Shona could move into the flat as she seems comfortable with him. Dev is able to get the twins places at Oakhill as the head plays at his golf club. He admits to Mary that it'll be a struggle to pay both the school fees and the reputation management company. Amy is disappointed that her friend has thrown in the towel but Asha says she needs to be herself again and not a victim. Leanne tucks Oliver into bed on his first night back home, refusing help from Nick. Roy tells David he's happy to take Shona in. Geoff places the camera with the garbage at No.4, satisfied that he's got away with it.
- Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
- Geoff Metcalfe - Ian Bartholomew
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Sally Metcalfe - Sally Dynevor
- Craig Tinker - Colson Smith
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Sarah Barlow - Tina O'Brien
- Alya Nazir - Sair Khan
- Ryan Connor - Ryan Prescott
- Gail Rodwell - Helen Worth
- Shona Platt - Julia Goulding
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Aggie Bailey - Lorna Laidlaw
- Asha Alahan - Tanisha Gorey
- Aadi Alahan - Adam Hussain
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Michael Bailey - Ryan Russell
- Mary Taylor - Patti Clare
- James Bailey - Nathan Graham
- Amy Barlow - Elle Mulvaney
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Oliver Battersby - Emmanuel & Jeremiah Cheetham (Uncredited)
- Alice Manley - Buckso Dhillon-Woolley
- Mr Griffin - Roger Morlidge
- Tianna Vickers - Navaeh Maloney (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and garden
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and Asha's bedroom
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Victoria Street - Back entries
- Roy's Rolls
- 12 Victoria Court - Living room/kitchen
- Weatherfield High - Corridor
- This episode, transmitted at 7.30pm, was the only episode shown on this date due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This led to a temporary cessation of the programme's production which began on 23rd March, and a scaling back on the transmission of previously recorded episodes from six to three a week which began from 30th March onwards.
- This episode was produced with the intention of it being transmitted on Monday 27th April at 8.30pm.
- Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson) is credited, but doesn't appear.
- TV Times synopsis: Geoff gains entry to Number 6 to delete the CCTV footage; and Roy finds Shona lurking outside the cafe.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 7,146,519 viewers (3rd place).
|June 2020 episodes|
|← Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th
Fri 12th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Fri 19th
Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Mon 29th →