Ed Buziak designed 192 episodes of Coronation Street July 1972 to July 1974. A major contribution during his time to the programme was the set for the first incarnation of The Kabin when it was situated on Rosamund Street, a location which remained a staple of the show from May 1973 to April 1990.
He studued Interior Design at the Manchester College of Art in the 1960s, then after his work at Granada Television he turned to editorial photography full-time. He published his own images for many years and then turned to magazine publishing on the subject of darkroom equipment and techniques. Rejecting the technicalities which enhance digital images, he has since returned to artwork and lives in France where he has taken up citizenship of that country.
Episodes designed by Ed BuziakEdit
1972 (44 episodes)
1973 (101 episodes)
- All episodes between Episode 1248 (1st January 1973) and Episode 1303 (11th July 1973)
- All episodes between Episode 1306 (23rd July 1973) and Episode 1311 (8th August 1973)
- All episodes between Episode 1314 (20th August 1973) and Episode 1352 (31st December 1973)
1974 (47 episodes)
- All episodes between Episode 1353 (2nd January 1974) and Episode 1357 (16th January 1974)
- All episodes between Episode 1364 (11th February 1974) and Episode 1381 (10th April 1974)
- All episodes between Episode 1384 (22nd April 1974) and Episode 1403 (26th June 1974)
- Episode 1404 (1st July 1974) (Uncredited)
- Episode 1405 (3rd July 1974) (Uncredited)
- Episode 1406 (8th July 1974) (Uncredited)
- Episode 1407 (10th July 1974) (Uncredited)