Christine Moore appeared on Coronation Street in five roles:
- Nurse Purcell, on duty at Weatherfield General in July 1978 when battered housewife Brenda Summers was admitted with facial injuries
- Gloria Longhurst, a machinist at Baldwin's Casuals in October 1981
- The Casualty Nurse on duty when Hilda Ogden and Joan Lowther were admitted following an attack during a break-in at the Lowthers' home in November 1987
- A Neighbour of Mrs Maloney who almost caught Scooter Makuna and Sarah Platt stealing the fish from her garden pond in July 2005
- Gloria Hadden, proprietor of the Ascott B&B where Ken Barlow stayed for a few nights in May 2007.
Her other credits include roles in Victorian Scandals, Angels, The Practice, Ruth Rendell Mysteries, Once Upon a Time in the North, The Governor, The Bill, Dalziel and Pascoe, Heartbeat, Holby City and the films Business as Usual, Wilde and The Calling.
On stage she has appeared in productions of Largo Desolato, Joking Apart, The Comedy of Errors, Pat and Margaret, Straight and Narrow, Silly Cow, Shirley Valentine, Cucumber Man, Song of the Western Men, The Safari Party and Be My Baby.