The Baldwins were a long-running family who lived on Coronation Street for over thirty years between October 1976 and February 2008. Currently the family is survived by Adam Barlow, who returned to the street in November 2016, and his wife Sarah who he married in March 2020.
Originally solely represented by businessman Mike Baldwin, the family name became instantly recognisable when he opened Baldwin's Casuals and MVB Motors and began to gain a reputation for himself as a bachelor. One woman Mike courted was florist Maggie Dunlop, who ended the relationship after discovering her pregnancy, and raised his son Mark with her new husband Harry Redman, while another was married Deirdre Barlow - starting a lengthy feud with her husband Ken. Mike and Ken's feud was developed further when he married Ken's daughter Susan, but the relationship ended when she made out that she had aborted his son. Mike went on to have a relationship with both sons, but disowned Mark when he had an affair with his wife Linda and sent Adam away to boarding school after Susan's death.
The family was expanded in 2004 when Mike's "nephew" Danny Baldwin arrived with his wife Frankie, and sons Jamie and Warren Baldwin. It ultimately turned out that Mike was actually Danny's father and the pair began to forge a relationship.
- 16th February 1942 - Mike Baldwin
- 18th October 1945 - Alma Halliwell
- 20th May 1960 - Danny Baldwin
- 5th April 1965 - Susan Barlow
- 23rd June 1975 - Linda Sykes
- 27th June 1980 - Jamie Baldwin
- 9th May 1983 - Mark Redman
- 31st December 1986 - Warren Baldwin
- 3rd May 1988 - Adam Barlow
- 14th May 1986 - Mike Baldwin and Susan Barlow
- 5th July 1991 - Mike Baldwin and Jackie Ingram
- 19th June 1992 - Mike Baldwin and Alma Sedgewick
- 10th September 2000 - Mike Baldwin and Linda Sykes
- 2nd March 2020 - Adam Barlow and Sarah Platt
- 4th July 1982 - Frankie Baldwin
- 11th February 2001 - Susan Barlow
- 17th June 2001 - Alma Halliwell
- 25th July 2005 - Harry Baldwin
- 7th April 2006 - Mike Baldwin