Coronation Street history
- 1964 - The residents are evacuated to the basement of the Mission of Glad Tidings while the army defuse the unexploded World War II bomb found under the flags in the backyard of No.1.
- 1968 - Dave Smith buys Gamma Garments on Rosamund Street and plans to turn it into a florists for Elsie Tanner to run.
- 1974 - A bunch of football hooligans run amok in the Street after Annie Walker bans them from the Rovers.
- 1985 - Bet Lynch opens the newly refurbished Corner Shop when Miss Weatherfield proves unavailable. A drunken Alf Roberts proposes to Rita Fairclough.
- 1987 - Alec Gilroy marries Bet Lynch.
- 1992 - Birth of Tommy Duckworth. Death of Ted Sullivan.
- 1998 - Fiona Middleton proposes marriage to Steve McDonald in order that he can adopt her son Morgan.
- 2005 - Steve McDonald is granted contact rights with daughter Amy at a rancorous court hearing with Tracy Barlow.
- 2007 - David Platt alleges to the police that mother Gail assaulted him. The police investigate, drop the charges and warn David against wasting police time.
- 2010 - Aadi and Asha Alahan are placed in foster care as child protection services investigate the cause of a bump on the head which resulted in Aadi having an operation due to a haemorrhage.
- 2011 - Tracy Barlow returns after staying in London for several weeks, and announces that she is pregnant.
- 2012 - Ruby Soames is born.
- 2015 - Tracy is arrested for the suspected murders of Kal Nazir and Maddie Heath.
Episodes were broadcast on 9th September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002 (I) (II), 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.