The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1913 - Joe Buck marries Kelly Smith.
- 1966 - Val leaves Ken Barlow following a row.
- 1970 - Football yobs descend on the Street.
- 1981 - Arnold Swain tries to persuade a terrified Emily Bishop into joining him in a suicide pact.
- 1986 - Angie Appleton is born.
- 1987 - Ken Barlow decides to stand against Alf Roberts in the forthcoming elections.
- 1988 - After a row with Vera Duckworth, her mother Amy Burton leaves No.9 much to Jack's relief.
- 1990 - After Eddie Ramsden calls off their wedding, Tina Fowler tells him that she's better off without him.
- 1997 - Gerry Turner turns up at No.11 with a sawn-off shotgun, gunning after Liz McDonald.
- 1998 - Interviewed by the police, Jon Lindsay puts the blame for his fraud on Deirdre Rachid.
- 2005 - Martin Platt is arrested on suspicion of the murder of Tommy Harris.
- 2009 - Leanne Battersby leaves Weatherfield for Leeds to get away from Peter Barlow.
- 2015 - Gail McIntyre's marriage to Michael Rodwell doesn't take place when she is confronted by his real son, Gavin and realises that Andy Carver is an imposter.
- 2018 - Tyrone Dobbs sleeps with Gemma Winter despite being in relationship with Fiz Stape.
Episodes were broadcast on 9th March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016, 2018 (I) (II)
- 2020s - 2020 (I) (II)
- The Brothers McGregor - The Singing Fan (1987 - all stations except TVS and Channel Television)
|8th March||Dates||10th March|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.