Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1976 - The Rovers Return Inn is caught with an out-of-date TV licence.
- 1987 - Alan Bradley moves into 7 Coronation Street.
- 2004 - Tracy Barlow gives birth to a daughter. She has told Roy Cropper that he is the father and that Roy and Hayley can have the baby, but the real father is Steve McDonald.
- 2005 - Ken Barlow proposes to Deirdre Rachid. Initially she agrees, but changes her mind when she believes that it would be for financial reasons.
- 2012 - Rosie Webster is accepted into a 13-week reality television show in London.
- 2013 - St. John Cropper (father of Roy) suffers a fatal heart attack.
- 2015 - Linda Hancock, Owen Armstrong's ex-wife, reappears after many years' absence and demands to see her daughters.
- 1936 - Barbara Young (Doreen Fenwick) is born.
- 1937 - Alan Rothwell (David Barlow) is born.
- 1961 - A strike at Granada Television begins over a letter concerning the working of extra time to seven men by an engineer in charge of them. The strike meant that the live episode scheduled to be shown on 10th February was not transmitted. In its place, Episode 1 (9th December 1960) was shown, becoming Coronation Street's very first repeat transmission.
- 1999 - Bryan Mosley (Alf Roberts) dies.
- 2000 - First appearance of Geena Gregory.
- 2001 - Reginald Marsh (Dave Smith) dies.
Episodes were broadcast on 9th February on the following years:
- 1960s - 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1972, 1976, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 (I) (II), 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012, 2015 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.