Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1936 - Jack Duckworth born.
- 1973 - The Barlows have a slightly belated wedding reception in the Rovers.
- 1977 - Annie Walker realises that her much-lauded cousin Charles Beaumont is a conman who has been fleecing the residents. She sends him off with the money to pay his debts.
- 1982 - Suzie Birchall marries Terry Goodwin in London.
- 1988 - Derek Wilton and Mavis Riley have their stag and hen nights.
- 1997 - A drunken Jim McDonald interrupts the wedding of Fiona Middleton and Alan McKenna and declares his love for her. When Alan realises that the two have slept together, he calls the wedding off.
- 2003 - Having split up Peter Barlow and Shelley Unwin for good, Lucy Barlow leaves for Australia (Final appearance of the character).
- 2004 - The Barlows, with Steve McDonald in tow, take part in a television game show, Top of the Tree.
- 2005 - Steve McDonald and Ronnie Clayton are held at gunpoint by Ronnie's husband Jimmy. They are rescued by Lloyd Mullaney. Candice Stowe leaves the Street to go on tour with Status Quo as a hair stylist.
- 2008 - Janice Battersby is given a community service order for her lottery scam when she defrauded the girls at Underworld from their winnings.
- 2010 - Jack Duckworth dies.
- 2011 - Schmeichel is diagnosed with liver disease and possible cancer, and a distraught Chesney Brown vows to do everything he can to save his dog.
- 2012 - Maria Connor and Marcus Dent have sex, despite Marcus being gay.
- 2014 - Todd Grimshaw is mugged and badly beaten. Tracy Barlow plots revenge against sister-in-law Carla for Rob Donovan's arrest.
Episodes were broadcast on 7th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.