Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1921 - Phyllis Grimes (later Pearce) is born.
- 1962 - Ken Barlow has a scathing piece about his neighbours published in Survival, a left-wing political magazine.
- 1968 - The bulldozers move in on Elliston's Raincoat Factory in Coronation Street. Peter and Susan Barlow are inside the factory.
- 1973 - Annie Walker accepts Alf Roberts's invitation to be his Mayoress.
- 1977 - Ray Langton registers his daughter's name as Tracy Lynette Langton without telling his wife Deirdre.
- 1990 - Rita Fairclough decides to relocate The Kabin from Rosamund Street to the new-build on Coronation Street.
- 1994 - Reg and Maureen Holdsworth officially take over the Corner Shop and reopen for business.
- 1999 - First appearance of Vikram Desai. OAP Walter Byford dies at Weatherfield Vale nursing home.
- 2000 - Alma Baldwin reverts to her maiden name, "Halliwell". First appearance of Dennis Stringer.
Episodes were broadcast on 7th February on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005 (I) (II), 2007
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Annual Stocktaking (1966)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.