The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1947 - Maggie Dunlop is born.
- 1961 - Albert Tatlock's niece Valerie calls on him to tell him that her family are moving to Glasgow and to ask if she can stay with him.
- 1967 - The police are called in to investigate the sudden disappearance of Hilda Ogden.
- 1968 - Convict Frank Riley traps a terrified Val in No.14. Ena Sharples realises something is wrong and alerts the police who surround the maisonettes.
- 1974 - At the last minute the Ogdens are told they are not getting the promised jobs of caretakers of the Community Centre.
- 1996 - Derek Wilton is furious when Mavis thinks it's his fifty-ninth birthday when in fact it's his sixtieth and he assumed she was planning a surprise party for him.
- 2000 - The trial of Jez Quigley for the murder of Tony Horrocks begins.
- 2002 - Ciaran McCarthy, an old navy friend of Peter Barlow turns up on the Street.
- 2006 - Adam Barlow reports Danny Baldwin to the police for suppressing Mike Baldwin's second will.
- 2009 - Joe McIntyre breaks into the Rosamund Street Medical Centre in search of painkillers. He trips a security alarm and is arrested by the police.
- 2015 - Carla Connor sacks Sally Webster who determines to buy Underworld from her.
- 1961 - First appearance of Valerie Tatlock.
- 1966 - Shobna Gulati (Sunita Alahan) is born.
- 1983 - Tina O'Brien (the third actress to portray Sarah Platt) is born.
- 1990 - Helen Flanagan (the second actress to portray Rosie Webster) is born.
- 2002 - First appearance of Ciaran McCarthy.
Episodes were broadcast on 7th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II), 2019 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.