Coronation Street history
- 1961 - Ivan and Linda Cheveski and their son Paul emigrate to Canada.
- 1989 - The McDonald family move into 11 Coronation Street. First appearances of Steve and Andy McDonald.
- 1995 - Alf Roberts and Betty Williams meet the Queen at Buckingham Palace.
- 1999 - Leanne Tilsley changes her surname back to Battersby when she gets her Decree Absolute.
- 2010 - Peter Barlow and Leanne Battersby go on their stag and hen nights. Molly Dobbs leaves husband Tyrone and admits that he's not the father of their baby Jack. John Stape attacks Charlotte Hoyle during a struggle with a hammer. The Joinery is destroyed in a gas explosion which causes a tram to derail from the overhead viaduct and crash onto Coronation Street, destroying the Corner Shop and No.12 and damaging The Kabin. The chaos takes the lives of Ashley Peacock and Molly Dobbs. John puts Charlotte in the rubble, only for it to be discovered she is alive. Later that evening her life support is switched off and she dies with her mother, father and John, posing as Colin Fishwick, at her side.
Episodes were broadcast on 6th December on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.