Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1970 - Ray Langton and Sandra Butler set their wedding date as Ray's affair with Audrey Fleming intensifies.
- 1988 - Curly Watts' parents meet Shirley Armitage for the first time and show their prejudices when they see that she is black.
- 1990 - Rita Fairclough decides to move out of No.7 and into the flat above the new Kabin.
- 1997 - Mike Baldwin tries to trap Don Brennan into confessing to torching his factory but Don sees through his ruse.
- 1998 - Coping badly with life in prison, Deirdre Rachid is taken to the hospital wing.
- 2005 - Ken Barlow and Deirdre Rachid have their stag and hen nights before their re-marriage.
- 2007 - Joanne Jackson is taken away from the Underworld factory by the police for being an illegal immigrant.
- 2012 - Stella Price finds out that Karl Munro is nearly £20,000 in debt and throws him out of the Rovers. Tina McIntyre and Tommy Duckworth finally get together.
- 2015 - Owen Armstrong is arrested for assaulting Craig Tinker and Kirk Sutherland. Eileen Grimshaw goes out with internet date Adrian Mortimer.
- 1951 - Ian Redford (Keith Appleyard) born.
- 1970 - HTV began colour broadcasts. The first episode of Coronation Street they transmitted in colour was Episode 968 (6th April 1970).
Episodes were broadcast on 6th April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016, 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.