Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1962 - Ena Sharples persuades Sam Leach to give himself up to the police but Len Fairclough argues with her, thinking that she shopped him.
- 1983 - The Graffiti Club opens for business with Hilda Ogden manning the cloakroom.
- 1988 - Derek Wilton proposes marriage to Mavis Riley.
- 2001 - Fred Elliott marries Eve Sykes. Mike Baldwin's patience with his unfaithful wife Linda snaps at the wedding and he throws her out of his life.
- 2003 - Audrey Roberts agrees to Candice Stowe moving into the salon flat when she realises the danger that she's in from Gerry Burton, her mum's perverted boyfriend.
- 2006 - Max Turner is born.
- 2008 - Roy Cropper and Ken Barlow are mistakenly arrested for drug dealing.
- 2010 - Ken Barlow meets Lawrence, son of his ex-girlfriend Susan Cunningham, and realises that he is his son.
- 2014 - Tyrone Dobbs realises that Jason Grimshaw's firm fitted unsafe flooring in his loft conversion which led to him falling through and being injured. He threatens Jason with the building inspector and legal action. Zeedan Nazir joins the Rovers' cricket team.
- 1935 - Johnny Briggs (Mike Baldwin) born.
- 1983 - First appearance of Shirley Armitage.
- 2001 - Final appearance of Linda Baldwin.
- 2005 - First appearance of Molly Compton.
- 2012 - First appearance of Gloria Price.
- 2014 - First appearance of Zeedan Nazir.
Episodes were broadcast on 5th September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.