Coronation Street history
- 1919 - Arnold Tanner born.
- 1968 - An escaped convict, Frank Riley, forces himself in No.14 where Val Barlow is alone.
- 1970 - Ena Sharples finds young organist Tony Parsons playing the harmonium in the Victoria Street Mission and realises that the boy has a talent.
- 1987 - Alan Bradley takes Rita Fairclough to the register office for what he hopes will be a surprise wedding but she angrily turns him down.
- 1991 - Jim McDonald helps the twins set up an amateur radio station, mistakenly thinking it will keep them out of trouble.
- 1992 - Curly Watts goes on a blind date with someone he has been matched with by a dating agency - he is stunned to find that it is his old girlfriend Kimberley Taylor.
- 2005 - In order to revenge himself on Tracy Barlow for getting a control order on him stopping him from seeing daughter Amy, Steve McDonald provokes her in the bar of the Rovers to the point where she attacks him and is arrested by the police.
- 2007 - Norris Cole is shocked to learn from Neville Hawthorne that his ex-wife Angela has died.
- 2011 - Nick Tilsley and Becky McDonald decide to call off their one-day relationship, realising that Becky is still in love with Steve McDonald.
- 2013 - Nick Tilsley and half-brother David Platt are involved in a car accident after Nick says that he will tell David's wife Kylie that he knows of their tryst with David's desperation to stop him causing the accident.
- 2016 - Sean Tully moves out of No.11 after discovering that Eileen Grimshaw knew about her son Todd and Billy Mayhew's relationship before he did.
- 1920 - John Sharp (Les Clegg) born.
- 1953 - Lawrence Mullin (Steve Fisher) born.
- 1973 - Ray Fearon (Nathan Cooper) born.
- 1975 - Antony Cotton (Sean Tully) born.
- 1982 - Oliver Farnworth (Andy Carver) born.
- 2011 - First appearances of Beth and Craig Tinker.
Episodes were broadcast on 5th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2016 (I) (II), 2019 (I) (II)
- 2020s - 2020, 2022
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|