5 Viola Court was the residence of Nicola Rubinstein.
After having an argument with her biological father Pat Phelan, due to her realisation that he wasn't the man she thought he was, Nicola stopped returning to Coronation Street. However, Pat didn't leave her in peace and had a private investigator find out where she lived. Pat visited Nicola on numerous occasions, one such time was to inform her that Gary Windass had passed away (something which later turned out to be false), but he soon realised that his daughter truly wanted nothing more to do with him and so he stopped visiting.
In January 2018, Seb Franklin tracked down Nicola informing her that her father had killed Luke Britton. In order to find condemning evidence against him, Nicola pretended that she had taken her father's side after Anna Windass was sent to prison. Phelan became suspicious however and soon found Seb to be living in her flat, after his discovery Phelan told Nicola that he wanted nothing more to do with her and so Nicola and Seb left Weatherfield to stay with her sister.
List of appearances
- Wed 1st Nov (1) (Living room and hallway)
- Fri 3rd Nov (2) (Living room)
- Mon 4th Dec (1) (Exterior)
- Mon 4th Dec (2) (Exterior, hallway, living room and kitchen)
- Mon 11th Dec (2) (Hallway)
- Fri 26th Jan (2) (Hallway, living room and kitchen)
- Mon 29th Jan (1) (Living room)
- Mon 29th Jan (2) (Living room and kitchen)
- Wed 7th Feb (2) (Living room and kitchen)
- Fri 9th Feb (1) (Living room and kitchen)
- Fri 9th Feb (2) (Hallway, living room and kitchen)
- Thu 22nd Feb (Hallway, living room and kitchen)