Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1920 - Elizabeth Preston is born.
- 1963 - Frank Barlow proposes to Christine Appleby.
- 1963 - Donald Hunt is killed by a car, witnessed by his daughter Deirdre.
- 1987 - A blood test proves Ian Latimer is not Sarah Louise Tilsley's father.
- 2001 - Kevin Webster punches Danny Hargreaves after a shelf collapses on Kevin's daughter Sophie while she is in Danny's care.
- 2002 - In an hour-long episode, Duggie Ferguson dies after falling through the bannister at the flat conversion site, The Ridings, while arguing with Richard Hillman.
- 2011 - Joy Fishwick's funeral. Tracy Barlow attends a court hearing to appeal her 2007 conviction for murder. The conviction is overturned. Steve McDonald gives Tracy a job as barmaid at the Rovers to stop her leaving Weatherfield with their daughter Amy. Rosie Webster uses her half-brother Jack for a mother-and-baby photoshoot audition and accidentally takes the wrong baby home, but dad Kevin manages to retrieve his son. Leanne Barlow finds out about Nick Tilsley trying to make alcoholic Peter Barlow drink.
- 1985 - Peter Ash (Paul Foreman) is born.
- 1988 - Minnie Caldwell Remembered - A Tribute to Margot Bryant is broadcast just over a month after the death of the actress.
- 2010 - The Duchess of Cornwall visits the Quay Street studios, meeting Tony Warren, producer Kim Crowther, executive producer Kieran Roberts, and members of the cast.
Episodes were broadcast on 4th February on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963
- 1970s - 1970, 1974, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1994, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008 (I) (II), 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015, 2019 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.