The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1966 - The Cheveskis return from Canada to live permanently in the UK although Ivan wants to settle in Birmingham and not Weatherfield.
- 1973 - Elsie Howard moves to Newcastle. She would not return to Weatherfield for three years.
- 1997 - Bill Webster and Maureen Elliott elope together to Germany, only eleven days after her wedding to Fred Elliott.
- 1999 - Linda Sykes moves in with Mike Baldwin. Terry Duckworth has mother Vera's "cut and shut" car crushed to avoid being prosecuted over the death of Judy Mallett.
- 2001 - Charlie Ramsden is shocked to find that a pupil who has been tormenting her at Weatherfield Comprehensive is her own half-brother, Luke Ashton.
- 2003 - Ciaran McCarthy has a fling with older woman Bev Unwin.
- 2004 - Shelley Unwin sacks Liz McDonald for trying it on with Charlie Stubbs when it was a case of being the other way round.
- 2005 - Frankie Baldwin finds out that Danny is having an affair with Leanne Battersby - his own son's girlfriend.
- 2007 - Jason Grimshaw snaps and attacks a genuinely sorry David Platt over Bethany taking one of the Ecstasy tablets that he hid in one of her dolls. Death of Frank Nichols.
- 2014 - Kylie Platt returns to her old neighbourhood and meets her old boyfriend and Max Turner's dad, Callum Logan.
- 2016 - David Platt gets beaten up by Lauren's father outside The Dog & Gun.
- 2018 - Sinead Tinker, twelve weeks into her pregnancy, is told that she might have cervical cancer.
- 2004 - Writer - and father of Sarah Lancashire - Geoffrey Lancashire died.
- 2005 - First appearance of Ronnie Clayton.
- 2008 - Final appearance of Mel Morton.
- 2014 - First appearance of Callum Logan.
Episodes were broadcast on 3rd October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.