Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1965 - Ena Sharples sells 11 Coronation Street to Edward Wormold.
- 1971 - Valerie Barlow's funeral. Frank Barlow's last appearance.
- 1997 - Maddie Heath is born.
- 2003 - Toyah Battersby finds out that her boyfriend John Arnley got her friend Maria Sutherland pregnant.
- 2012 - Frank Foster is found not guilty of raping Carla Connor, despite the allegation being true.
- 2014 - Tina McIntyre returns to the Street. Tracy Barlow dumps Rob Donovan after finding out about his kiss with Tina.
- 2017 - A raging Leanne Battersby realises that her sister Toyah and her ex-husband Peter Barlow have been having an affair.
- 1899 - Doris Speed (Annie Walker) born.
- 1961 - The last live episode until the 40th anniversary episode is broadcast.
- 1992 - David Plowright is ousted from his position of Chairman of Granada Television by Gerry Robinson, the newly-appointed chairman of the Granada Group in a highly unpopular and controversial move. In an act of solidarity with the much-respected Plowright, all Granada programmes to air that evening were changed to give him a producer credit with Coronation Street being no exception.
Episodes were broadcast on 3rd February on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1964, 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975
- 1980s - 1982, 1986, 1988
- 1990s - 1992, 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2002, 2003 (I), (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2011, 2012 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2016, 2017 (I) (II)
- Turn out the Lights - You Can't Get Out Of The Wood (1967 - all ITV regions except Associated Rediffusion, Tyne Tees Television and Teledu Cymru)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.