Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1965 - For driving without proper licences, Emily Nugent and Leonard Swindley are fined £5 and £20 respectively.
- 1980 - Following the redesign of the Community Centre, Ena Sharples returns from St. Annes but, finding that she can't get access to her home, dumps herself on Albert Tatlock.
- 1993 - John Hargreaves, the man who knocked down Lisa Duckworth, calls on Des Barnes to express his remorse.
- 1997 - Mike Baldwin works out that Don Brennan must have started the factory fire.
- 1999 - Tom Ferguson and Maxine Heavey set themselves up in competition to Audrey Roberts. Deirdre Rachid agrees to move back in with Ken Barlow.
- 2002 - Showing the first sign of his darker nature, Richard Hillman threatens David Platt when he causes a problem with losing his work from his computer.
- 2003 - Les Battersby goads Mick Hopwood to breaking point and he attacks him in front of an appalled Emma Watts.
- 2008 - Paul Clayton commits arson on his and Leanne Battersby's restaurant to avoid their debts.
- 2014 - Stella Price tells daughter Eva she's moving to New York. Carla Barlow tells Peter she's pregnant with his child. Later that evening, Tina McIntyre tells Peter that she may also be pregnant with his child.
Episodes were broadcast on 31st March on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2014 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II), 2019
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.