Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1968 - At a party at No. 3 the fact of Dickie and Audrey Fleming's recent wedding is revealed to the neighbours.
- 1978 - Work begins on converting the shop next to The Kabin on Rosamund Street into a cafe. It would open as Dawson's Cafe and change over the years into Jim's Cafe and Roy's Rolls before its move to Victoria Street.
- 2000 - Steve McDonald is warned that his life is in danger if he gives evidence against accused murderer Jez Quigley in court.
- 2005 - Mike Baldwin learns that he is the father of Danny Baldwin, the man he thought was his nephew.
- 2006 - Leanne Battersby leaves the Street but not before passing Adam Barlow a copy of Mike Baldwin's second will in which he would be a beneficiary along with half-brother Danny who hid this fact from him.
Episodes were broadcast on 31st July on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.