Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1966 - Jed Stone comes to stay with Minnie Caldwell again.
- 1977 - Hilda Ogden tells Stan she wants No.13's house number changed, as their constant bad luck may be down to the number 13.
- 1985 - Tommy Harris marries Angela Appleyard.
- 2005 - Tommy and Angela Harris are stunned by their daughter Katy's revelation that she is pregnant. Tommy has held a grudge against the father, Martin Platt, since he found out about his and Katy's affair when Katy was sixteen.
- 2014 - Hayley Cropper's funeral takes place.
- 2018 - Luke Britton's funeral takes place. Rana Nazir confesses to her husband Zeedan that she has had an affair with Kate Connor.
- 1964 - Amelia Bullmore (Steph Barnes) is born.
- 1968 - Chris Gascoyne (the sixth actor to portray Peter Barlow) is born.
Episodes were broadcast on 31st January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005 (I) (II), 2007
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - Self Defence (1966)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.