Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1924 - Steve Tanner born.
- 1961 - Town Hall clerks Phil Braithwaite and Norman Dobson move into the Corner Shop flat.
- 1963 - Len Fairclough is taken to the Police Station on suspicion of wrecking Ena Sharples' Vestry. Patrick Phelan is born in Liverpool.
- 1972 - Franny Slater breaks into Benny Lewis's flat while at the same time getting Jacko Ford set up for the job.
- 1974 - Billy Walker is charged with receiving stolen goods. Fred Bolton from the Warehouse comes forward and tells the police that his son Tony is responsible.
- 1991 - Martin Platt officially adopts Nick and Sarah Louise Tilsley, despite a last-minute attempt by Ivy Brennan to get to the court and intervene.
- 2002 - Ken Barlow resigns from teaching after punching pupil Aidan Critchley.
- 2005 - Les Battersby and Cilla Brown have their stag and hen nights on the eve of their wedding.
- 2006 - After being goaded for several weeks, Charlie Stubbs gets hold of David Platt and holds his head under water for several minutes. He is interrupted by Maria Sutherland who is so shocked at his behaviour that she tells Tracy Barlow of their affair, leading to a fight between the two women in the middle of the Street.
- 2009 - In hospital having suffered a heart attack, Tony Gordon confesses to Roy Cropper that he murdered Liam Connor.
- 2015 - Gary Windass breaks off his engagement to Alya Nazir when he discovers she had a drunken fling with Jason Grimshaw.
- 1927 - Director Walter Butler born.
- 1939 - Director Roger Cheveley born.
- 1986 - Dean Ashton (Aidan Critchley) born.
- 2000 - Elizabeth Bradley (Maud Grimes) died.
Episodes were broadcast on 30th October on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015, 2017 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.